1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The last TV show you watched was...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 25, 2017.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Just simply post the last show or shows that you watched in this thread right here!

gavry3 likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

I have a good feeling @D'Snowth will like the first one.

The Drew Carey Show

Spin City

Family Feud

3. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR!!!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

The Expanse. Scifi & politics, well mixed.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I just watched Black-ish. Very funny and underrated show, especially in it's first season.

Muppet Master likes this.
  6. newsmanfan

We've been bingeing "Travelers" today. Though I'm fairly sure I see some plot points seeded for future reaping, the characters and the premise are interesting, and so far the writers are managing to keep multiple balls in the air. Good recent scifi.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

The Simpsons, because I watch it every day on FXX.

8. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Blackish s1 was gold.

MikaelaMuppet and Pig's Laundry like this.
  9. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Watched the finale of NBC's Trial & Error (starring John Lithgow), highly recommend it for fans of Parks & Rec and The Office.

10. newsmanfan

"Travelers," which isn't going the way I thought it would (and it always pleases me when a show or a book throws off my expectations). Decent scifi premise and good suspense.

11. MikaelaMuppet

Love John Lithgow.

newsmanfan and Muppet Master like this.
  12. newsmanfan

Started watching Daredevil on Netflix (first 4 eps of s1 last night). Really enjoying the fight choreography; it's obviously strongly influenced by Korean action flicks like The Raid and Oldboy.

13. newsmanfan

Preface: I detest anime. Everything about it, from the jerky style to the ridiculous plots. Miyazaki is the only artist in the medium I liked...til this week when my sweetie and I dove into "One Punch Man."

Omfg. Hilarious! It spoofs every single anime trope: reaction shots, overmuscled characters, cities destroyed on a weekly basis... Having been unhappily subjected to Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing by a former housemate, I recognized and laughed at each silly parody.

Highly recommend.

14. MikaelaMuppet

[​IMG]

15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

I've got my real-life friend raving about Onepunchman as well, but I'm more a fan of Onepiece though I stay current by reading the plot development at their Wiki.

As for the thread's topic... Last show I watched that I sit down to watch, Lucifer, S2's wrapping up next Monday though. Maybe then Fox will start Sleepy Hollow S4.

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  16. newsmanfan

I'm at least a season behind on Sleepy Hollow. That show is mythology on crack.

17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Why d'ya think I love it? Even more than the mythology stuff which was what reinvigorated S3 for me, it's how they manipulate/reinterpret American history to fit into their in-show mythology like the key from Benjamin Franklin's kite or the holographic double of John Hancock or Betsy Ross's flag.

There were a few episodes towards the middle of S2 that I didn't like though cause they felt like they were borrowing from the oldest sort of clitches. And I still have to read up on the actual S3 finale before S4 starts.

18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Been watching CSI:New York.

19. MikaelaMuppet

A game show.

20. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I don't have regular TV (don't ask) but I watch TV shows on DVD. Does that count? If it does, then my answer is "I Love Lucy."