The LETDOWN of Disney

spcglider

Reaction score
That is precisely the REAL type of letter writing campaign that actually WORKS. Real , handwritten letters from individuals en masse.

Petitions are generally dismissed. And if they aren't, they don't carry nearly as much "weight" as an overflowing mailbox full of personal letters.

-Gordon

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i think i could start it off, I just don't want to be the only one who does it, and make me look like a fool. I would need some reall back up here, i mean if you all really want to fianaly stand up and make a loud voice then lets put some feet on our words.

MUPPET FANS LETS BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spcglider

Reaction score
Okay, so we need to start TWO threads anew.

One will be the "If I ran the Muppets" thread and the "sign up to pledge a handwritten letter" thread.

I'll take the first one. Who'll take the second?

-Gordon

dwayne1115

Reaction score
spcglider said:
Okay, so we need to start TWO threads anew.

One will be the "If I ran the Muppets" thread and the "sign up to pledge a handwritten letter" thread.

I'll take the first one. Who'll take the second?

-Gordon

Ok well it has come to me again, i will start the second thread, i also feel i need to start the frist one to since it's not started as well. The "Muppet Fans Unite" handwirting pledge will be started today March 3, 2007. This could be the most inportaint thread started to date, because we Muppet fans have a voice and we want to be heard, or in this case read. Please if you all have conncers about the way Disney is handleing the Muppets please come look at the Thread.

spcglider

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Ok well it has come to me again, i will start the second thread, i also feel i need to start the frist one to since it's not started as well. The "Muppet Fans Unite" handwirting pledge will be started today March 3, 2007. This could be the most inportaint thread started to date, because we Muppet fans have a voice and we want to be heard, or in this case read. Please if you all have conncers about the way Disney is handleing the Muppets please come look at the Thread.
Ha ha!!! Beat you to it!! Nyah nyah nyah!! :smile:

But seriously, I started it.

-Gordon

dwayne1115

Reaction score
spcglider said:
Ha ha!!! Beat you to it!! Nyah nyah nyah!! :smile:

But seriously, I started it.

-Gordon

Well it is about time my goodness lol im just kidding i like you buddy