The Life Of A Frig

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, totally saw the Fiery thing coming. You just can't have a good party without them :big_grin:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Thnx

Thanks Piggy, Next up we follow Kermit back to Sesame Street for his third installment of pig swill while Piggy sits home awaiting the delivery of pond scum and the news about the gender of the child.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I don't think the sequence was long enougth, I mean it was great! But if its got every muppet then would'nt you think they'red be a bit more dialogue? The gonzo bit was good though and I'm glad he got a bit in it. But there'd be everyone else too weren't there? I could picture it but it would be good to put more bits of the party in with it. I mean theres: (a few examples) Thog, Sweetums, Doglion, Cookie Monster, Digit and I just thought that maybe a few Skeksis could be in, and theres also Swedish Chef, Ernie, bert and Sam The Eagle.

Wiseman

Reaction score
dialogue explanation

The majority of the party is taken up by Bunsen's video on Kermit & Piggy's romance, a story we all know. A lot of the conversation between guests involves debates over the gender of Kermit & Piggy's child, naturally this argument will not be solved here. However, I do plan to solve it in the next installment. I also plan for the next three installments after that to be about a year apart each, and to follow the metamorphosis of the new child.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I don't think the sequence was long enougth, I mean it was great! But if its got every muppet then would'nt you think they'red be a bit more dialogue? The gonzo bit was good though and I'm glad he got a bit in it. But there'd be everyone else too weren't there? I could picture it but it would be good to put more bits of the party in with it. I mean theres: (a few examples) Thog, Sweetums, Doglion, Cookie Monster, Digit and I just thought that maybe a few Skeksis could be in, and theres also Swedish Chef, Ernie, bert and Sam The Eagle
I would DEFINITELY not want a Skeksis at a baby shower!:scary:, haha

Fluffets

Reaction score
I would DEFINITELY not want a Skeksis at a baby shower!:scary:, haha
]

Good point when you put it that way but my point was that they'd eat all the food, they sure do like a bit of fine food! And they'd make a mess too!:smile: :scary:

Wiseman

Reaction score
And here's the news you've all been waiting for.

And now the next chapter where we find out whether Kermit's little Frig is a boy or a girl.

Chapter 18 Gender Revealed​

Setting: Sesame Street: a garbage can in front of Gordon & Susan‘s apartment building. It has been three weeks since the birth of the child and Dr. Strangepork is about to call Kermit & Piggy with the news that he has determined the gender of the child. Kermit is in front of Oscar’s Can getting this week’s supply of pig swill and Piggy is home waiting for the news and the delivery of the pond scum.

“So, Ping-Pong Ball Eyes, are you gonna come down into my can and get the swill yourself this time, or do I have to bring it up to you like I’ve done every week, since we started this agreement.” said Oscar.

“Oscar, there is no way I would get in that can with you,” said Kermit.

“Great, then I’ll have to go down.” said Oscar. And so saying, he went down, muttering about how it was such a long way down to the pigpen and how he needed to have a flight of stairs put in sometime soon.

As Oscar was descending into his can a small red monster walked by carrying a goldfish bowl and humming a strange song.

“Well, hello there little fellow, and what is your name?” said Kermit.

“Elmo is Elmo.” said Elmo.

“Yes, I know Elmo is Elmo, but who are you.” said Kermit.

“I just told you, Elmo is Elmo.” said Elmo.

This conversation was going nowhere, Kermit decided to try a different approach, “My name is Kermit, and your name is —”

“Elmo,” said Elmo, a little exasperated.

Kermit thought a little and realized that this must be the little red monster with the annoying speech pattern that the Count had mentioned in his e-mail.

“Oh, so you’re Elmo,” said Kermit.

“Yes, Elmo is Elmo, and Kermit is Kermit.” said Elmo. “So Kermit, are you new to Sesame Street?”

“Not exactly,” said Kermit, “I used to live here a long time ago.”

“Here you go, Fly Breath.” said Oscar, bringing up the pig swill.

“What is that that Oscar is giving Kermit?” asked Elmo.

“Well, if you must know, Little Red Noseypants, its pig swill.” said Oscar.

“Oh is Kermit a farmer?” said Elmo.

“No,” said Kermit, “I’m a frog.

“Elmo is confused,” said Elmo.

“I am a frog,” said Kermit, showing Elmo some photos “I married a pig, together we had a baby. The baby is called a frig.”

“Oh, now Elmo understands, the food is for the baby.” said Elmo.

“Boy, Kermit, doesn’t that just bring back the old days when you used to live here and teach kids stuff?” said Oscar.

“Uh, yeah,” said Kermit, realizing that his mother was right when she told him to stick with his own species.

“Hey, Kermit, back for more baby food I see,” said Gordon coming out of 123 Sesame Street with Susan and Miles.

“Yes, I am,” said Kermit.

“And I see you met Elmo,” said Miles.

“Yes, I have,” said Kermit.

“Hey, Kermit, isn’t today the day you’re supposed to find out if your little child is a boy or a girl?” said Susan.

“Yes, it is,” said Kermit, “Piggy is at home waiting for the pond scum to be delivered and for Dr. Strangepork to call with the answer.”

“Now Elmo is confused again,” said Elmo. “Doesn’t Kermit know whether his own child is a girl or boy yet?”

“Gordon, you’re the science teacher, do you want to field this one?” said Kermit.

Gordon explained to Elmo about how in the tadpole stage the gender of frogs is not easily determined, and how even though it can usually be determined right after the tadpole turns into a frog, Kermit had opted for a doctor to take a DNA sample from the tadpole so that he could find out sooner. As Gordon explained the process to Elmo, many of the other residents of Sesame Street began to gather around Oscar’s can, all curious about Kermit’s return to Sesame Street and about the gender of his little baby.

“So Kermit, when do you find out the answer?” said Elmo.

“Well Dr. Strangepork is supposed to call Piggy at about 12:00. So soon after that she should be calling me on my cell phone with the answer.” said Kermit.

“Hey, I have an idea,” said Miles, looking at the crowd that had gathered. “Why don’t we all go down to Hooper’s and await the news there. That way we can all find out together at lunch.”

“That’s a good idea,” said Kermit, he had eaten there the last time he had visited and Alan had managed to dig up some of Mr. Hooper’s old fly recipes from back when Kermit used to live there.
Soon the whole gang had gathered in the vicinity of Hooper’s store. Since Bob was one of the few people who had been in the neighborhood back when Kermit lived there, he handled the job of introducing Kermit to all his new friends while singing “Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood?”.

Alan had a lot of work to do filling all the orders at once, but he managed and was glad for the extra business. At about 12:00 Kermit’s cell phone chimed out with the theme song to “The Muppet Show.” Kermit put it on speaker so they all could hear.

“Well, Kermit, congratulations, you are the father to a lovely baby boy.” said Miss Piggy.

“Alright, it’s a boy,” said Zoe.

“Oh joy, a boy.” rhymed Abby.

“That’s one, one boy frig.” said The Count.

And so on. Everybody had their own way of responding to the news.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Awwww ... I still get a kick out of Oscar having a soft spot for babies.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Ty

Thanks all, unfortunately the next chapter is going to be a bit delayed. I just got some bad news. My uncle died.:cry: