The Life Of A Frig

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never been. I'm DYING to, though. I've been as far up as Massachusetts (to visit family friends from before my time), but I don't remember ever being in NY much. If I ever did, I was far too young to remember. *shrugs*

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
wow wow wow gota say how much i loved all the cameos! Most especially manamanah! one thing i was thining of wihtall teh letters adn numbers is that it wouldve been fun to have teh count reciting the stops voer teh loud speaker. altho i think the count would prefer counting the street numbers while walking.
:big_grin:

Wiseman

Reaction score
wow wow wow gota say how much i loved all the cameos! Most especially manamanah! one thing i was thining of wihtall teh letters adn numbers is that it wouldve been fun to have teh count reciting the stops voer teh loud speaker. altho i think the count would prefer counting the street numbers while walking.
:big_grin:
If I understand your post correctly I think what you want is for the Count from SS to be making the train announcements. Actually he's already done his cameo, however, I may have him actually show up again somewhere else. Maybe he can count the typos in your post that made it hard for me to read at first.
In the meantime, enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter 11: Mad Dogs and Englishmen​

Setting: Didymus’ Baby Shop. Kermit has just entered the front door and is looking around for somebody to help him find the breast pump that he needs.

“Hmm, it says here that I should push this button for service, so I guess I’ll push it.” He extended his finger and pushed the button.

Suddenly a loud bong emanated throughout the store followed by the arrival of a small fox terrier riding on the back of large sheepdog.

“Sir Didymus at thy service.” said the terrier dismounting. “What can I do for thee?”

Kermit gave him the piece of paper that Dr. Strangepork had written upon.

“Ah yes, Dr. Strangepork told me you’d be coming.” He got back on the sheepdog and said “Hop on.”

Kermit looked at the ungainly mount and said, “Well, I’ve done stranger things.” he hopped on the canine’s back and off they went racing down the aisles of the store.

As they rode Kermit soon realized why he needed to ride on the back of a dog to get around the store. It was huge. Aisle after aisle of obscure baby supplies passed by him in a never ending whirlwind of weirdness. After about the 1,000th aisle the dog came to a screeching halt.

“Ah, here we are,” said Sir Didymus, “Breast pumps. Now thou wantest the one designed for pigs.”

“Yes,” said Kermit as he and his companion dismounted.

“Well, there they are.” he said indicating a shelf full of strange objects.

Kermit selected one and gave it to Sir Didymus, “I’ll take this one please.”

“Excellent choice,” said Sir Didymus. “Now, let’s get to the checkout counter.” They remounted the sheepdog and off they went.

Moments later they arrived at the checkout counter which was presided over by a large prawn.

“Pepe,” said Sir Didymus, “wouldest thou mind checking this frog out.”

“Sure thing boss,” said Pepe, he looked at Kermit, “You look very nice for a frog.” he said.

“That’s not what I meant,” said Sir Didymus. “I meant to check out the item he is buying.”

“Well, it’s okay, if that’s what he’s into, personally I prefer my women a little more hot and a little less heavy.” said Pepe.

“Pepe if you don’t take care of this customer I shall be forced to fire you.” said Sir Didymus.

Pepe charged Kermit for the breast pump and Kermit bagged the item. He then turned to Sir Didymus. “I suppose I shall have to get back on that dog to get back to the door so I can leave.”

“No you don’t just turn the corner on your right.” said Sir Didymus.

Kermit turned the corner on his right, and found himself back at the front door of the store. He left the store and headed back to the subway so he could take all his newly acquired possessions to the hospital.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Glad you liked him

Pepe is not one of my favorite Muppet characters, his humor is a little too strange for me, but I thought he would fit right in here, especially given the nature of Kermit's purchase.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey there! Sorry I have not commented in awhile. I have been reading along and I like the way you are weaving in the various Muppets throughout the story! This whole thing is very humorous. :smile:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Yes! pepe! The KING prawn! hes one of my faves where did he even originate muppets tonight? ive lvoed pepe form the very beiging his off beat humor is much liike mine.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Since so many people have been mentioning the ways you're putting in loads of muppets I might mention some suggestions if you'd be interested: You haven't put in Gonzo yet and I think it would be good if you could, and Camilla of course. Statler and Waldorf would be good if you could give them a joke line then they could heckle it as they do (including in the muppet movies). Also, although this sounds tricky and rediculous, the Skeksis. Since you've put in Labyrinth characters I thought you might somehow be able to. And maybe a tiny elmo cameo (I don't really like him although I admit I once had a Tickle-me elmo when I was younger) and if you can do that then why not Cookie? He's my favourite Sesame character although I'm not saying to turn this into a more Sesame plot. Why not an encounter with a confused-looking Gobo Fraggle too? Well that's my suggestions, thank you.:smile:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
i like your sugestions about gobo fraggle but i think if any fragles were to appear it would be travleing matt uless any of teh toehr fraggles travel into "outerspace" of courrse it also not up to me but jsut agreeing with you fluffets! :big_grin:

Fluffets

Reaction score
i like your sugestions about gobo fraggle but i think if any fragles were to appear it would be travleing matt uless any of teh toehr fraggles travel into "outerspace" of courrse it also not up to me but jsut agreeing with you fluffets! :big_grin:
Ok, handy tip for you: people can't read all of your grammer. Sorry but its just bit tricky understanding you :smile:.