The Loud House Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Like I said, there's a number of things about the show that could be improved, namely the pacing. But what I'm surprised about is apparently in the next season they're aging all of the characters up, like Licoln moving up to middle school, or Lori graduating and possibly moving out and going off to college. This is Nickelodeon we're talking about: no character growth/development allowed . . . Joe Murray had to fight them to let Filburt and Dr. Hutchison get married on Rocko, because they were against it.
I doubt it’s going to be a big deal, I remember at Comic Con a few years ago they said that season three was going to be more serious and it wasn’t

DePingPong

Reaction score
If there's one thing I like about the show, it's Clyde and his dads.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, I like that Luna is bisexual, but it's not even treated like a big deal, nor do they ever just outright call attention to it: she's dating a girl, and it's just treated like it's normal, nobody even questions it. Well, except for those morality groups like One Million Moms, or homophobic viewers, lol.

I notice the fandom really, really wants Luan to be bisexual; even though the show has her crushing on a boy in drama class (who's also crushing on her), they seems to love shipping her with an emo girl she never even interacted with.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Again, I like that Luna is bisexual, but it's not even treated like a big deal, nor do they ever just outright call attention to it: she's dating a girl, and it's just treated like it's normal, nobody even questions it. Well, except for those morality groups like One Million Moms, or homophobic viewers, lol.

I notice the fandom really, really wants Luan to be bisexual; even though the show has her crushing on a boy in drama class (who's also crushing on her), they seems to love shipping her with an emo girl she never even interacted with.
I know it's crack-ship in the fandom.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought incestuous crack shipping in The Chipmunks fandom was bad enough, but the fact that "Loudcest" is actually a thing is just plain sad.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Surprised no one else has picked up on this until now, but Ronnie Anne's grandmother who is most prominently seen in the spin-off The Casagrandes is voiced by our very own Sonia Manzano! Nice to see she has a steady career after departing from SSt. :smile:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I . . . wasn't even aware of that, TBH!

But, then again, I also wasn't aware that Leni was also voiced by that cute little redhead girl from those old Tim Allen Santa Clause movies either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ship wars are exactly the reason why I stopped shipping long ago, but I have to admit, seeing that an upcoming new episode is about
Luan and Benny going out on their first date
I can just imagine that those who
ship Luan with Maggie the one-shot emo tween she never even interacted with
are probably all upset about this.

I couldn't resist being a dick about it. . . .

I mean, sometimes I gotta let off a little steam about ships too, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh oh!

One Million Moms is probably going to crap their panties over this!