The Magic Game

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Announcer: And now, it's time for.. The Magic Game! And here is your host, Guy Smiley!
(Guy Smiley comes out on stage as fanfare music plays)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! I am your favorite game show host, Guy Smiley...
Audience Member: Bob Barker is my favortite.....
Guy Smiley: ....And this is The Magic Game, where our contestants perform acts of magic. And here our todays contestants, The Amazing Mumford and Abby Cadabby!
(Mumford and Abby come on-stage)
Mumford: It's a pleasure to be here, Guy!
Abby: I think so, too!
Guy Smiley: OKay, you two! Now, see this lava lamp on this here table?
Mumford and Abby: Yeah.
Guy Smiley: Now, you both have to make this lava lamp disapear. Whichever of you can do it gets to win a prize! Mumford, you go first!
Mumford: Okay. A la peanut butter sandwhiches!
(smoke appears, but instead of the lava lamp disapearing, it turns into a regular lamp)
Guy Smiley: Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't make it disapear. You only turned it into a real lamp.
Mumford: Oh, dear...
Guy Smiley: And now it's Abby's turn!
Abby: Okay. Allredic!
(smoke appears, but the lamp turns into a pencil sharpener)
Guy Smiley: Oh, I'm sorry, it didn't disapear. It turned into a pencil sharpener. Oh, well, neither of you is better than the other, and neither of you gets to win the grand prize of a cookie...
Cookie Monster: (heard shouting off-screen) A COOKIE!? (runs on stage, wearing a magicians hat) Me can make it disapear!
Guy Smiley: Okay, go ahead and try it!
Cookie Monster: Okay! (picks up pencil sharpener and eats it) There, it disapear!
Guy Smiley: You're right and congraduations, you win the cookie!
Cookie Monster: Yay!!!!
Abby: Wait a minute..
Guy Smiley: That's all the time we have for today, we'll see you next time, if there is a next time, on The Magic Game!