The Magic of Sesame Street

noelqualter

Reaction score
Hello,

My name Noel Qualter and I am a magician in the UK where unfortunately we cant get Sesame Street anymore. I am looking to do an effect in an upcoming show with a sesame street theme. So, could anyone tell me what the exact wording of the last part of regular sesame street shows is? I can remember from my childhood that it was something like" today’s show was brought to you by the children’s television workshop in conjunction with the letter (?) and the numbers(??)". Also could you tell me if it was always the same narrator? Was it male or female? Was it always one letter and two numbers? Were the numbers/letters always the same?

I guess the perfect thing would be if I could get an MP3 audio recording of the last minute or so of the show that relates to the bit I just mentioned. If anyone can help me please email me at noel@noelqualter.com

Thanks very much in advance.

Noel
www.noelqualter.com

BWSmith

Reaction score
My name Noel Qualter and I am a magician in the UK
A-la peanut butter sandwiches!!!
:big_grin:

They always ended with the wording:

"Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letters <A> and <B> and by the number <3>. Sesame Street is a production of the Children's Television Workshop."