The main performers of the Play-Along videos

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It has been a long time since i last saw any of the jim henson play-along videos, and i was wondering if anybody could tell me who the main performers in these videos were?

I know that jim henson performed in quite a few of them, and frank oz performed in at least two of them (wow, you're a cartoonist and hey, you're as funny as fozzie bear), but did jerry nelson, steve whitmire, kathy mullen, karen prell or richard hunt perform in these (I know that richard hunt directed sing-along, dance-along, do-along)? I also know that caroll spinney performed picklepuss and pop in wow, you're a cartoonist!

did dave goelz do any performing other than as gonzo in his brief cameo appearance in wow, you're a cartoonist?

I know that kevin clash performed P.J., but who performed kai-Lee? (i think that is the spelling. PJ.'s profile in the featured creature section of henson.com mentioned her, but i have seen websites that spelled it as kylie). I have a feeling that it was either fran brill or camille bonora.

any help would be appreciated.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
each video

still no answer? well, I just started another thread asking about Kai-Lees performer, and the answer I got was Camille Bonora.

anyway, why not make a performers list for all of the videos? those who have them can listen to voices or read the credits to see who is in them. I would especially like to know who performed Luncheon Counter Monster in these videos, as well as farmer Lear in Sing-Along, Dance-Along, do-Along.

here is what I do know:

Wow1 You're A cartoonist
Jim Henson as Kermit The Frog.
Carroll Spinney as Picklepuss and Pop.
Kevin Clash as P.J.
camille Bonora as Kai-Lee.
Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Fozzie bear.
Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo.

Hey! You're As Funny As Fozzie Bear!
Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear.
Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog.
Camille Bonora as kai-Lee.
Kevin Clash as P.J.

Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along
Jim Henson as Rowlf and Kermit The Frog.
Kevin Clash as P.J.
Camille Bonora as kai-Lee.

can anybody list any missing performers and/ or the performers for the other volumes? I know that the performers for Mother Goose Stories are the same as the ones on the series, but I keep forgetting who performed on that show (besides karen prell), and I haven't seen Peek-A-Boo in a long time (same as with the others, but I also haven't seen it as much as the others).

That Announcer

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
can anybody list any missing performers and/ or the performers for the other volumes? I know that the performers for Mother Goose Stories are the same as the ones on the series, but I keep forgetting who performed on that show (besides karen prell), and I haven't seen Peek-A-Boo in a long time (same as with the others, but I also haven't seen it as much as the others).
If Danny Horn is to be believed (as the IMDb gave me no information), Mak Wilson (who was Earl Sinclair on Dinosaurs) and Mike Quinn performed on that show as well. Sorry, that's all I could find on a quick search, I'll check more in-depth later.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Karen Prell, Mak Wilson and Mike Quinn performed the Goslins, and the only other credited puppeteer was a woman whose first name was Angelina. I forget her last name, but she performed mother Goose. karen prell is the only performer on that show that I can identify the voice of, so it is a bit harder knowing who did what voice. I forget if she performed anybody in Little Miss Muffet, She most likely performed two of the blackbirds in Sing a Song of Six Pence (oddly enough, there seemed to be one or two extra performers for the blackbirds than there are credited), and she performed the cow in Little Boy Blue.