1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

You mean:
    Where there's a will, there's a "FOMP!"?
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

EVERYBODY!! Let's think of Fompnet (bad Dragnet parody)

Music blaires..FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP...FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FO-O-O-O-O-OMP!

I was working the FOMP shift. This Is my partner Fomp, and I am Sargent Fomp! We had a hot tip that the Fomp Fomp club was a cover up for a Fomp Counterfitting opperation. That's when the boss, D.A. Fomp called us in!!!
  3. Fozzie Bear

What if we FOMP!itized The Wizard of Oz?

"We're off to FOMP! the FOMP!ard, the FOMP!erful FOMP!ard of FOMP! We hear he is a FOMP! of a FOMP! if ever a FOMP! there was. If ever, oh, ever a FOMP! there was the FOMP!ard of FOMP! is one because because because because becauuuuse because of the FOMP!erful things he does. We're off to FOMP! the FOMP!ard, the FOMP!erful FOMP!ard of FOMP!"
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Thanks for the musical interlude, FOMP-ie bear!!! That was FOMP tastic.

I can imagine the chase music during the final scene

FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP, FOMPFOMPFOMPFOMP FOMPFOMPFOMPFOMP.....FOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMPFOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMPFOMPFOMPFOMP FOMPFOMPFOMPFOMP FOMP ...

Alright that's enough from me! If I keep this up, you'll havee to pick me off the celing with a spatula!
  5. Fozzie Bear

FOMPie Bear!

I LIKE IT!! :D

Here we go:

A FOMP! goes into a FOMP! The FOMP! shows up behind the FOMP! and the FOMP! just looks at the FOMP! The FOMP! says to the FOMP!, "What happened to the FOMP! that owns the FOMP!?" And the FOMP! just looks at the FOMP! and says, "The FOMP! sold the FOMP!"

HAAAA!

FOMP!a FOMP!a
  6. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

7. Fozzie Bear

Does it hurt YOU to say it backwards, too??
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Why are their so many Fomp's about Fomps? And Fomp is on the other Fomp? (Missd a bit because I can't remember it) So we've been Fomped and some Fomp to be-fomped it. I know the're Fomp, wait and pmof!!

That was so fun.

It's not that easy being Fomp!!! Spending your days the Fompy of Fomp!!!!!

FOMP Fomp Fomp Fomp

PS. Who is M. P. Robinson?
  9. Beauregard

I know that was a bit of a Fompish question. But maybe all you fomp members can tell me all the caracters he performed. I know he does telly.

Pmof (Parden Me, Ostrich Feather)
  10. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yes. I haven't quite recovered from that last one...

!PMOF
  11. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Martin P. Robinson performs Telly (as seen in Newsweek, sort of), Snuffy, and various other characters.

Plus he did some non-Henson stuff like Allegra's Window...
  12. Beauregard

So not many people, but if he did Snuff that's enougth. Hay that rymed, listen

if he did Snuff,
    that's enougth

That is sooo Fompy.

Consider yourself a fomp, consider yourself part of the fompity.

If I were a fomp, I'd fomp my fomp out with a fomp, and then I'd fomp, fomp in a fomp!!!

Wow this is fun!!!

Beauregard

PS. I have a FOMP in my signiture!!!
  13. Fozzie Bear

MPRobinson also created the original puppet for the Little Shop of Horrors play, right?

Hey, who's going to create the MPR FOMP! Website? Then we can be trained in the ins and outs of MPRobinson, AND, after being trained, we can have a MPR quiz page and a printable certificate of completion that plays a graduation theme!

What else?

FOMP! and Circumstance!! HAAAA!!!!

FOZ
  14. LOL!!
  15. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

LOL!

You deserve some kind of award for that...

:D
  16. Yes he does!!

17. Fozzie Bear

GROOVY!

I've NEVER been awarded (the source of Crime Stoppers REwards maybe), so this would be cool!!

Is it a Fred?

FOZ :D
  18. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Well you'd be in the running for a Golden Muffin...

19. Fozzie Bear

WOO HOO!! I haven't had a muffin in a while...

FOMP!
  20. Beauregard

WOW

Hey, Foz you must feel sooo priviliged to be on the list for the imaginary Golden Muffin award. (Can I go on the list if I come up with some great ideas)

I think that the web site is a cool idea because I don't know much about MPR!!!

And now for the new films of the year

Star Wars Episode 2: The Attack of the Fomps

The Muppets take the Muffins

FompFomp

The Return of the Fomps

Star Fomp