The MARVELOUS Muppets: Honeydew's Travels

muppetwriter

Reaction score
This is a revised version of the Muppets/F4 story that I started a while back, with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker still portraying members of the ill-fated mission that forever changes the lives of Reed Richards (a.k.a. "Mr. Fantastic"), Sue Storm (a.k.a. "The Invisible Woman"), Ben Grimm (a.k.a. "The Thing"), Johnny Storm (a.k.a. "The Human Torch"), and the wicked Victor Von Doom (a.k.a. "Dr. Doom").

In this revised version, the whole tale will be told in a first person POV from one of the main characters, a storytelling form that I hadn't used since "The Amazing" (the Muppets/Spidey story). The narrator will be Dr. Bunsen Honeydew; I would've chosen Beaker, but who wants to read a story with nothing but the word "Meep" on the screen.:eek:

What'll be really different about this revised version is where it'll take place. In this version, soon after the research team gets struck by that cosmic storm that changed their lives, their space station gets sucked through a black hole afterwards, and they all end up in....the world of Kingdom Hearts! Yes, just like the other planned "Marvelous Muppets" tale (Web of Heroes), Disney will play a pivotal role, except this time it'll be based off their counterparts from the popular game.

I won't worry about rewriting how their mission turned out, since everyone can read what happened in the original version. Instead, I...or should I say Bunsen will start the tale in Traverse Town, the exact world that Kingdom Hearts began its story in.:smile: