The Marvelous Muppets on Fanfiction.net

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Earlier this evening, I submitted the two completed "Marvelous Muppets" stories on fanfiction.net. One story is the very first "MM" story that I did back in August that was a Muppets/Spider-Man crossover, which included the Thomas siblings, a couple of characters that I intended on writing for every story in the series but they ended up only appearing in this one. The other is the recently completed X-Men/Muppets story that completely defies the continuity of Gonzo the Great, which was set up by "Muppets From Space," as Gonzo discovers that he's the world's first Muppet mutant.

I rated the stories "T" on fanfiction.net for the violence that I included in the tales. While submitting them, I'd discovered the statistics of each story. Here they are....

The Amazing---6 chapters (7 if you include the epilogue) and 22,723 words.

X-Men Mark The Spot---9 chapters (10 including the epilogue) and 34,424 words.

And, if I were to combine both of these stories together....

15 chapters (16 with one combined epilogue) and 57,147 words.

Even with that many chapters and words, I still wouldn't be able to beat the record that ReneeLouvier has set for her "Sadie" tales.:wink:

Anyway, fanfiction.net only has the Spidey/Muppets story listed in the "Crossovers" section, but they'll soon have the X-Men one there very soon.

If push comes to shove, I might just start posting the other "MM" stories (including the recent Hulk/Muppets story and the unfinished F4/Muppets story), while I make room to post my upcoming Muppets/DC Comics fanfics here on MC. Just a thought.:smile: