The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Great X-Muppet Caper

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
One little thing though.
Originally posted by MW: "“What the heck’s going on?!” Angelica yelled, and she & Angelica looked through the windows to see Sweetums and Doglion grinning and glaring at the both
of them."
You might want to change this to say she and Peter instead.

Hope this helps, hope for more story soon.
It did. Thanks for pointing out that error, Count.

Also, this is another off-topic message, but I wanted to inform everyone that right after I finish this story, I'm going to be working on a tale that'll lead in to another summer blockbuster, Superman Returns.

I was wrong when I said that the characters from "Sesame Street" wouldn't be the main focus of the story, because they will be. And the characters from other franchises that'll be included in the story are ones from my favorite cartoons like "Scooby-Doo" and "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends". You can also expect some Looney Tunes characters to be running around, since they're obviously owned by Warner Bros. as well.

And our little green pal, Kermit the Frog, will be in the story, but his role won't be as big as I originally planned for it to be.:smile:

I'll explain more once I finish "The Great X-Muppet Caper."

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, today's the day that X-Men: The Last Stand arrives in theaters; but, unfortunately, I won't be able to see it today, because my brother has to work this evening (and he's the only one who can drive me to the theater). Once I do though, I'll immediately get started on a continuation to this epic tale of Gonzo the X-Muppet with the next story, which will be called "The X-Muppet's Last Stand" (an obvious reference to the title of the movie).

But, until then, I recommend that some of you go and check out "X3" as soon as you can, because you can bet that it'll be a bigger blockbuster than the "Da Vinci Code" (no offense to Hanks and Howard). If it's not, then just know that this won't be the last time you'll see the X-Men in the movies.

Who will you stand with?:smile: