The Meaning and Purpose of Life

Sweetums

Reaction score
HELP!

I have been searching frantically for the past several days for the Meaning and Purpose of Life, but with no luck!!!! I have waded through my "Best of the Muppet Show" DVDs, but still cannot find it! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What I mean, of course, is the Pigs in Space sketch in which the crew is nearing the edge of the universe, where they will be told the Meaning and Purpose of Life. However, lunch is served mere moments before they reach the edge of the universe, and they all go off to eat instead.

Which episode of "The Muppet Show" is this on? Did I dream this up completely? If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it very, VERY much.

Thanks!

Whatever

Reaction score
I know I saw that, too, but I dunno where exactly. It's on one of the Time Life DVDs.

G-MAN

Reaction score
It's on the Gene Kelly episode, I believe it's on one of the first 2 Time Life DVDs

Whatever

Reaction score
No, the Gene Kelly episode does not have a Pigs in Space segment.

G-MAN

Reaction score
No, it does, the main plotline is that after Scooter reads a fortune telling card out loud that apparentally says "The End Of The World Is Coming Soon" Beauregard begins to make preperations for the end of the world. The Pigs In Space segment continued in this theme with them coming toward the end of the universe where they would learn the meaning and purpose of life. Also look up the episode here www.kermitage.com

Whatever

Reaction score
Oh, you're right. I just popped my DVD in and looked at the skits listed in the contents. I forgot that not all of the skits are shown. Sorrysorry. :concern:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Thats Ok, I knew i was right anyway j/k No harm done.

Sweetums

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! Yay!

I've been looking for this sketch for about a week now, and had gone through almost all of the DVDs. I kept thinking it was on the Kelly-John-Andrews DVD, but could never find it!

Thanks a lot!

MockMockChef

Reaction score
G-Mn said:
It's on the Gene Kelly episode, I believe it's on one of the first 2 Time Life DVDs.
I believe it was the second DVD.

Greeting Muppet Now