"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *turns back* What...? The door was unlocked all along? Typical...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh no you won't, not if I can help it! **tries to trip Jack with her wooden cane**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
asIvan sneaks back into the Moppets' home through the back door, glad that his classes are done for the night. He walks up the stairs, fishes for something to eat in the fridge, then goes all the way up to his attic room for some peace and quiet. Heh, knowing this family, I probably won't get any.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *heads inside and settles down in front of the TV* It'll be relaxing to watch a soap where there are no dragons, yacks, big-feet, or Grandmas and where the worst that happens is someone dies of tiny-clusters in the brain...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Too bad that soap about those Muffins has been lagging behind in perpetual reruns. You wouldn't happen to know the writer, would you? And you wouldn't happen to be able to nag that writer to get some new episodes on the air, would you?

christyb

Reaction score
Vanessa: *comes in with arms full of bags from shopping* Hello??!!! Anyone home? Italian girl could use a little help here!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Both Yakky and Biggy run inside and plop down on the couch beside Mr. Moppet.

Yakky: Where's the newpaper?

Biggy: Aren't you glad we're ok Mr. Moppet sir?

Yakky: Awww he don't care for us. Now where is that dangnabit newpaper. Need to see if they ever caught that man who's been kidnapping all those vegeables.

*from upstairs* Hey Mr. Moppet. Glad you could join us. Sorry about not telling you about the door not being unlocked. Thought you knew. *sees Mrs. Moppet* Mrs. Moppet! Glad to see you back from your trip. *hugs her* Here let me help you with those. *grabs some bags and puts them on table* Alrighty. I'll be upstairs watching TV. See yea. *races back up to Vic's old room*

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: It's good to see you too Kyle. How's your family? Vic's around somewhere I think or was that Jana I saw in the breadbox...either or if you see the twins let them know when I find them they're in trouble. Changing the leaning tower of Piza into the leaning tower of Pizza....honestly...I can't globetrot and keep up with those two.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes mama. I'll keep a look out for them. What are we having for dinner? I'm starved!

Biggy: Me too.

Yakky: I could care less what we have.

Biggy: *slaps Yakky*

Yakky: Hey! *slaps him back*

Biggy: Ow! That hurt!

Yakky: And what mine didn't?

Biggy: You better run. I'm coming down on you like ton of brinks! *yells*

Yakky: Bring it on!

Guys! Don't......

SLAM! BAM! BOOM! GONG!

Sorry Mrs. Moppet. *points to the couch*