"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

minidoozer

Reaction score
Liza aka Mingo: We'll see what your uncle-name will be once the little tiny thing is born and learns how to speak. *flattered by Biggy's way of saying hello* Oh but.. hello there. *smiles* Everything has been just fantastic, thank you. *to Yakky* You should taste the delicious grass pudding there, it's on the top shelf there *points* I think your Kyle-friend wandered off a bit ago. Could you ask him if he wants some tea when you see him? There's still some sunflower seed tea left and I can add some tulips if you like?
Jana: *asleep*
Liza: *turns to Jack* Does this little girl have a bed somewhere? And do I? I'm so tired all of sudden. *yawns*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: How am I supposed to know? Bo left me in charge of the twins while you were gone, and they've dissapeared completely!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: Thank you Mrs. Mingoston. *sips some tea* Mmmmm good stuff. Here i'll asitet you to a bed. *picks Mrs Mingoston up and helps her up the stairs to a bed* There you go. And i'll take Jena to her bed. Thanks again. *shuts the door*

Yakky: What is wrong with you?

Biggy: What? Can't i be nice. Your the one who everyone hates. *pulls a tabloid out from behind his back* See here. *points to a section*

Yakky: What? Everyone hate my character. It's not my fault they write this stuff in the script. *slaps the tabloid and throws it down*

Biggy: I'll be right back. I'm tucking in Jena. *runs upstairs making the house sway back and forth*

Yakky: *calls up the writers* Is this one of the writers? Thank you. Always on hold. *waits on phone*

Biggy: *coming back down the stairs* What are you doing?

Yakky: *puts hoof over bottom phone* I'm calling the writers of this show.

Biggy: Why? Your not a bad man. That's just your character.

Yakky: That's not what that paper says. Oh yes, hi. I would like to......

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in Oz, apparently*

Father: Hey, Boy-next-STRAW??? *pause* Scarecrow-boy, come over here. We'll need to put our heads together and find a way back to the real world...How did you get here anyway?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Scarecrow-Boy: Yes sir. *runs in a wobbly kind of way*

(OOC: If you still in the Moppet House then your not in Oz. If you step out the front door your still in the Moppet Univires but if you step out the back then your in Oz. Get it now?)

minidoozer

Reaction score
Liza: Such a gentleman, um...-bigfoot-person! *opens wardrobe* Oh! My clothes from last time I stayed here are still here! This one should still fit, it's about 4 sizes too big. *puts on huge, yellow nightdress* Ahh, nice. Oh... so... sleeeepy... *collapses on bed and falls asleep*
Jana: *zzzz*
Baby: *dreams about purple miniature birds flying in a wonderfully pink sky with cute blue clouds*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: Are you coming along for the ride Jack? Me and Yakky are going to look for our pal Kyle.

Yakky: You how much i hate these adventures we go on.

Biggy: *pulls out the tabloid*

Yakky: *looks and remebers* Oh yea. This will be great!

Biggy: Are you coming along Uncle Jacky?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: Good the only thing to do is. *locks elbows with Jack and Yakky*

Yakky: Whoopie.

As Biggy, Yakky and Jack enter out through the back door they are all trasnformed into Oz characters.

Biggy: *as the Lion* Were off to find my owner....

Yakky: *flying/monkey/yak* What? Is this what i have to put up with? I'm not being dressed like this. Can someone change this in the script? Hello? Anyone up there?