"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: Adam! I'm glad you're here. We gotta talk about the APES man. And tell him *points to Jack* that I'm not going to hurt him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Sure I can "tell" him that... But is there really any guarantee you won't?
*Sly smile.

christyb

Reaction score
Baby Jana: Because there isn't one.

Mother: Jana....

Baby Jana: But....

Mother: Jana.

Baby Jana: *crosses arms in a huff*

Mother: Things really haven't changed all that much around here. Beau takes off when the government is after us. I've got an convict and a well I'm not sure what Dandan is living in my house. *rolls eyes*

(For Beau)

Father: *appearing at door* Mother! I found this in my case...*holds out Viq at the end of arms, places him down on the doorstep* See you later hon. *smile* *zzooom*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Excuse me! I do have feelings, Mrs Moppet. Or is that fleas....? Oh yeah it's fleas. I always get those 2 mixed up...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
(Hmmm, Bo's showing up in the online user's list at the moment.)

No, things really haven't.
*Mind-conversing: If DanDan's that big a problem, then shoo it off back to its shoe home.

Hey there Jana... You're a lot like your mom over here. *Helping with Viq and Vibs...
The APES man's what's worrying you Sis?

christyb

Reaction score
Notice:

This is a heads up that I will no longer be playing Jana. Fragglemuppet has joined us and she'll be playing her from now on! And oh yeah don't believe what the thing says. Beau's crashed believe me. He's in MSN despreatly trying to get back in

(Back in character)

*Mind Conversing: He can stay for now.
Well one he saw Vic, but I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about when they'll come back. You know they will. What do we do then? I'm not up to my full strength to fight them. And frankly I'm not sure I want too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
(Welcome to Fragglemuppet (Kate) to the craziness.)

Hmmm... Well, don't think we have to worry about the APES men for now... Could just send him back with some false memories and some story to tell his superiors... Could call in some favors... Or you could get Jack there to be useful and convince Don Conoli...
S'up to you Sis.

christyb

Reaction score
Father: *listens to ringing of phone* *distracted* Oh, a note from management..."To Mr and Mrs Harvey and Moppet..." What the... "Wanted to let you know that due to your previous track record, you two are hired to design a new track design. That's all. Management." Design a new track design, nice use of repitition...* phone is answered* Oh! Hi! Christy, look, I wanted to say sorry for rushing.out this morning on you there, but, you know, duty calls. And, er, I love you. *hangs up* Tracks, tracks...I wonder if they concidered a ha-track

Mother: *not really paying attention to Beau* Let's wait and see their move. If they try to come with their toys. Then we'll start returning the mind game favor. I didn't hang around Randall and Ron all that time for nothing. But I seriously gotta get going *checks watch* I gotta go to the Magic school and start enrolling Vibs and Viq.

(Okay guys that's it from me and Beau for today..well unless Beau fixes his computer. But I gotta get. Have fun with each other and do well ya'll know how the craziness goes. See ya'll in the morning)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then Sis... See you there... Gotta get reacquainted with the faculty... Not to mention enroll my girls too.
(What happened with Catherine? Did she accept the part?)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Izzy: I wonder what time Adam will be back, he went over to the Moppet's and then I think he's going off to school. Oh well, I'll get dinner started and see where the girls are at. I wonder where Mother is too? I'm sure she's around here someplace!