"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
On board her ship in an ocean somewhere....

Christy Moppet: Big Tom initiate the shields, Matty wipe that dopey grin off your face and load the guns. I want all hands on deck NOW!

Mac: *walks behind the storming captian who is pushing the two teenagers in front of her towards her cabin* Girlie what be goin' on?

Christy: *turns* The newcomers will stay in my cabin. Before I finish this sentence Glendale will recieve word that I have died. I only injured Abu. With me dead the School of the Arts and half of the known planet is in danger do you understand me Macdullah?

Mac: Aye, I shall guard your cabin and make way to Glendale. For the school?

Christy: *pauses* Aye, despite the trap Szichel sent me to to the school. *enters the cabin slamming the door swearing*

Nicole: *sarcastically* Glad to know you are a model citizen.

Christy: Never bloody said I was. Put your brother on the bed. There's a lot to tell and no time to tell it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *creeping up the stairs from the basement into Rosa's kitchen* Now I know there were some toffee-crunches left in that fridge...*is poked by Shanker* Alright, alright...I'll work on getting out of here instead.

--

Hevej: *far out at sea* *recieves a messages by telegraph* Nicky is dead. Stop. Abu now rules the land. Stop. Join him and you can rule the sea. Stop. Meet us by the Glendale bus-stop. Stop. That is all. Stop. Full-stop. Stop.

christyb

Reaction score
Nicole: *following Christy around who is currently tracking wires about her ship* Wait let me get this straight, my brother is a powerful magician.

Christy: Yes. *pulls a stick out of nowhere*

Nicole: But I'm not

Christy: *jumps down from the mast landing in front of Nicole* You got it. Hence the weakness. His crystal matured before he did. Happens all the time. The gene skipping a generation happens quite often too.

Nicole: *growls* What am I to do?

Thomas: *sitting on deck* Watch my back until I gain my sea legs.

Christy: Eh ish. Really all you need to do is accept who you are and be happy with it.

Thomas: And you are blowing your own ship up because?

Christy: I'm dead.

Nicole: What? You're dead.

Christy: Well or so the world thinks. My crew is gone in safety we are currently floating some ways outside of Glendale and *turns the helm hard* in ten minutes you two will have an older brother Ronald.

Nicole: This is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

Thomas: You look nothing like an older brother. You look more like you'd be my Mom.

Christy: *grins mischievously as she turns and walks down to the two kids. She now appeared to be a twenty something male with a crop of rougish curls and deep blue eyes* Call me Ron.

Nicole: This is insane.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Quiet phantomly voice in Christy and Nicole's minds: And how is that any different than the rest of this world? A brotherly laugh rings in their ears even though he is nowhere to be found upon the modern world.

christyb

Reaction score
'Ron': *hears the voice and frowns*

Thomas: Dude this is so weird. So ummm...do I call you Dad now?

'Ron': No, you call me Ron. Now both of you in the water.

Thomas: I can't swim I'm sick.

'Ron': I really don't care unless you want pieces of you all over I suggest you swim. *throws Thomas overboard*

Nicole: *puts her arms up* I'll go of my own accord. I don't care to be manhandled by my own stepmother.

'Ron': When all this is over I am so tanning your hide. *jumps over after Nicole and begins swimming to shore* One smart comment around Abu Fletcher's henchmen and all three of us are dead understand?

Nicole: *turns her head and smiles* Aye....sir.

'Ron': Why you little!

Within hours three youth appeared shipwrecked on Glendale Harbor and our story fully begun.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back at Rosa's place......

Yakky: (whispers) Did you destract her?

Ghost Kyle: (whispers) I never got an answer from the door. She's either gone or doens't answers doors.

Biggy: *walking tippy toe and walks into Yakky*

Yakky and Biggy: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! * both gets startled*

Yakky: (whispers) What are you doing?

Biggy: (whispers) Sorry. I didn't mean to startled us.

Yakky: It's alright. Did you find another way to get in?

Biggy: Nope. How 'bout ya'll?

Ghost Kyle: Nada.

Yakky: Zip.

Ghost Kyle: Zero.

Biggy: I-get-it!

Yakky: Shhhhhhhhhh.....

Ghost Kyle: There has to be another way in. *starts poking head like Pooh Bear* Think. Think. Think.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sneaks up to the front door and heres ghostly Kyle* Uh oh...I think she left guards...*presses ear against door*

christyb

Reaction score
Inside Glendale three youths two boys and a girl walk. The two younger ones stroll as if it is a normal day where the older boy keeps a look out. They near Rosa's house...

Nicole: So I can't be magical but dweeb here is?

'Ron' (aka Mother): Yes, that really bothers you doesn't it?

Thomas: *mumbles something*

Nicole: Yeah it does. I'm older I should have the special abilities!

'Ron' (aka Mother): Now really isn't the time for a whiny 16 year old. There is a difference between magic and the manipulation of powers now shut up! We are nearing Rosa's house.

Thomas: And that means?

'Ron' (aka Mother): It means we're gonna save my husband's skin...again.

Nicole: Uhh....looked at yourself in the mirror lately Ron?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Voices... Hush now, someone's coming.
Voice: Is it...
Voice: Let me see.
Voice: Come now, let your sister...
Voice: Mmm, I don't know, it's two boys and a mouthy girl.
Voice: Careful, she takes after...
Voice: Why don't we...
Voice: No, stay here, I know who it is and she's the only one who can enter our house now that she's dead.
Voice: Dead?
Voice: Yes, but hush now, our whispers might be heard by the three of them. And we need that Brit twit on our side PDQ.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yakky: Ok. On the count of three. We are all going to run at the door and knock it down. One, two...

Biggy: Hold up. Don't you think we might hurt ourself?

Yakky: Nahhhhh...it won't hurt at all. One, two, thr....

Biggy: Wait a minute....wait a minute....isn't there something we are forgetting here?

Yakky: What's that?

Biggy: Kyle?

Ghost Kyle: *appears beside Biggy* Hello.

Biggy: *jumps* Ahhhhh! Don't do that!

Ghost Kyle: Sorry. I'm here.

Biggy: No duh. Now come on.

Yakky: Is everyone ready?

Biggy & Ghost Kyle: Ready!

Yakky: Ok. One, two, three!

Yakky, Biggy and Kyle jet off towards the door but Yakky and Biggy slam into it but Kyle goes right through it.

Yakky & Biggy: *birds fly around their heads*