The Most Annoying Kids Shows

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Gaspard and Lisa. It used to air on Disney Junior. I know it's for little kids and all, but the voice acting is really bad.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Cryin' shame the TV industry couldn't have given a TV show to a YouTube character who is actually fun to watch, a YouTube character who transcends multiple demographics, a YouTube character who's appealing and lovable, a YouTube character who could expand beyond the limitations of the YouTube platform with his assorted friends and cohorts, a YouTube character who looks warm and fuzzy.

Like, I dunno, that purple monster who always gets himself into all sorts of mischief. . . .
Steve deserves a TV show! Steve deserves a TV show! Steve deserves a TV show!

Any Del

Reaction score
I've never watched ANGELINA BALLERINA, though I would occasionally see promos for it on PBS (I think back then it was 2D instead of CGI).
You're not the only one who thinks that. I definitely remember that show in 2D!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Nuuuu ur wrong, dey gunna wurk cuz dey alwayz du and u shud b ashamed 4 saying otherwise!!111!!!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I said, if only we had more production resources in this town, which, considering is a very artsy town with a relatively good sized community of indie filmmakers and producers, you'd think would be a possibility, but I guess not. :stick_out_tongue:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Both Annoying Orange and Fred originated as YouTube shows. Why CN and Nick gave them TV shows is beyond me.

To be fair, Annoying Orange started out as one of those things where you couldn't not look, but it got really old really fast - especially when they began just rehashing older videos and rekilling previous characters that were already killed (like, how many times did they kill Grandpa Lemon?).
Plus, AO's TV series happened somehow looked far worse in production values than the web series. While the web series used real fruit with faces digitally pasted on, the TV series went with clip art a la Angela Anaconda.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, consider this: most TV shows - particularly animated shows - are often mass-produced like sausage factory assembly line, they have to look where they can to cut corners to churn out what they can in a short amount of time, whereas I'm sure the original YouTube videos had the luxury of having as much time as they needed to make each video without having to meet deadlines and such. As I've said before, this is a concern I have about this supposed new Gorillaz TV show they're coming out with: the music videos have great production values with they way they mix media with 2D animation (not the character), CGI, and occasionally live action . . . I doubt very much a TV show will look that impressive, and I'm sure whatever animation style they go with, ithe characters will probably look considerably less detailed and well-designed as they do in their videos and other artwork.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I doubt the web series had much of a budget to begin with, so I would expect a TV show with network backing to have a somewhat more presentable budget in comparison.