The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I didn't see it as backing away from the issue of death at all. If you listen to Mudwell's song, it's about how in nature things change, rather than just go away ("one day it's an ocean, one day ice in motion, one day it's a tear drop in your eye"). Plus the idea of a resurrection after death has been a constant theme in literature and art for thousands of years.

And personally, I was never taught that when someone dies, "that's it." :wink:
I totally agree. I love that episode and I sing "Just a Dream Away" to my sister sometimes when she worries about me going to colledge.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I think the only time I've ever come close to tears watching something muppety was during Talk, Listen, Connect where Rosita goes on about how she wishes that her father's legs would not be injured and that things were back as they were prior to his injury.

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Definitely the first time Kermit sings "Bein Green"... and when Big Bird sang the same song at Henson's funeral... phew :cry:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I always cry durring Muppet's Christmas Carol when they show Kermit with Robin's crutch.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I always cry durring Muppet's Christmas Carol when they show Kermit with Robin's crutch.
In every version of ´a christmas carol´ is that emotional, but most in the muppet version (but also the version with mickey mouse as cratchit is tear-jerking...)

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
In every version of ´a christmas carol´ is that emotional, but most in the muppet version (but also the version with mickey mouse as cratchit is tear-jerking...)
See Mickey doesn't get me but Kermit does. *Shrugs*

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Now, I have a question about this because both of those scenes make cry. But in Muppets I'm thinking of the shot where they show Tiny Tim's Chair with his crutch and hat but I don't remember an exact shot with Bob with the crutch, whereas in Mickey, Bob's actually holding it before he puts it by the grave. Both make me want to ball btw. Could someone refresh my memory of where Bob has it in the Muppet one?

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Now, I have a question about this because both of those scenes make cry. But in Muppets I'm thinking of the shot where they show Tiny Tim's Chair with his crutch and hat but I don't remember an exact shot with Bob with the crutch, whereas in Mickey, Bob's actually holding it before he puts it by the grave. Both make me want to ball btw. Could someone refresh my memory of where Bob has it in the Muppet one?
It's like one shot before where Kermit walks in the door and sounds like he's crying. I thought he was holding the crutch but I'm probably wrong.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Huh, I don't remember seeing him before that. He walks in the door right after Peter says "I think he's walked a little slower these past evenings," right?
Sorry, I'm just trying to remember it, don't mind me.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Huh, I don't remember seeing him before that. He walks in the door right after Peter says "I think he's walked a little slower these past evenings," right?
Sorry, I'm just trying to remember it, don't mind me.
No, I haven't seen it since Christmas and I have a really bad memory.