1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Mr. Potatohead Show FOUND

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Drtooth, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The rare as heck Fox Kids Puppet show from the late 90's that totally existed and I'm not crazy is finally uploaded to YT.

Unfortunately, it's the VHS "movie" that consists of the last 2 episodes and some filler.

Bliffenstimmers and Mo Frackle like this.
  2. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

Honestly I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't made a new show with Mr. Potato Head yet, does make wonder if there ever going to make one for The Hub Network, I'm hoping they do.

3. Drtooth

Hasbro has made new series based on of all their big properties, except for Jem and Mr. Potatohead. Of course, there's that version of PH is part of the Toy Story franchise. I hope they aren't not making a show because of that.

I don't see why they don't even rerun this series. It's completely underrated.

4. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about Jem, and honestly if that's the reason why they aren't making a new show then that just sucks.

5. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Another full episode: "Aliens Dig Baloney"

6. Drtooth

Jem could be revised, but it would have to be heavily altered to be more contemporary. The show is so 80's, your hair grows and becomes feathered just looking at it. I hear they reran the original on The Hub for a while.

7. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

And I saw the reruns, the show wasn't too bad.