The Mr. Potatohead Show FOUND

Drtooth

Reaction score
The rare as heck Fox Kids Puppet show from the late 90's that totally existed and I'm not crazy is finally uploaded to YT.

Unfortunately, it's the VHS "movie" that consists of the last 2 episodes and some filler.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Honestly I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't made a new show with Mr. Potato Head yet, does make wonder if there ever going to make one for The Hub Network, I'm hoping they do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hasbro has made new series based on of all their big properties, except for Jem and Mr. Potatohead. Of course, there's that version of PH is part of the Toy Story franchise. I hope they aren't not making a show because of that.

I don't see why they don't even rerun this series. It's completely underrated.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Hasbro has made new series based on of all their big properties, except for Jem and Mr. Potatohead. Of course, there's that version of PH is part of the Toy Story franchise. I hope they aren't not making a show because of that.

I don't see why they don't even rerun this series. It's completely underrated.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Jem, and honestly if that's the reason why they aren't making a new show then that just sucks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about Jem, and honestly if that's the reason why they aren't making a new show then that just sucks.
Jem could be revised, but it would have to be heavily altered to be more contemporary. The show is so 80's, your hair grows and becomes feathered just looking at it. I hear they reran the original on The Hub for a while.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Jem could be revised, but it would have to be heavily altered to be more contemporary. The show is so 80's, your hair grows and becomes feathered just looking at it. I hear they reran the original on The Hub for a while.
And I saw the reruns, the show wasn't too bad.