The Muppet Archive on IRC

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi I was on #themuppetarchive on IRC and there was no one there about from one, and no servers. Does this mean that its no longer?

I was hoping to get a hold of some rare muppet clips there, maybe Muppets on family fued etc

Thanks

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Tarbipoo said:
Hi I was on #themuppetarchive on IRC and there was no one there about from one, and no servers. Does this mean that its no longer?

I was hoping to get a hold of some rare muppet clips there, maybe Muppets on family fued etc

Thanks
What stuff are you after? I have a few bits and pieces from "#themuppetarchive" converted onto DVD and tons more :wink:

click the hyperlink below

hope it helps

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Mainly I was after the Family Feud episodes, but I see your still after them too. Great site by the way.

Also I am looking for anything new muppet related, since maybe muppets tonight onwards (I know its not a popular view here but I love the Muppets Tonight and find it more funny to watch then old TMS). I just saw the appearance of Kermit on The Daily Show, thats funny stuff. The reason I wanted Family Feud so much was due to the appearance of Phil Van Neuter and J.Fiama.

So is muppetarchive over?

Thanks