The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Everyone, I wanted to make it known that the award ceremony is scheduled to begin at 4pm US central time. That's like 6pm Canadian time, 10pm British time...Not sure about any other countires. Hope to see you all there!

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Everyone, I wanted to make it known that the award ceremony is scheduled to begin at 4pm US central time. That's like 6pm Canadian time, 10pm British time...Not sure about any other countires. Hope to see you all there!

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker
Approx. 4 or 5 AM the next day Australian & NZ time.

5 PM EST same day as you,Ry
3 PM Mountain Time
2PM Pacific.
Clear enough,guys?:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Riiiiiight.

But what time should we be at the theater?
Just a jab at Bo... And I hope we can have a better cleaner thread than what's going on here lately.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker
4pm EST
3pm CST
2pm MST
1pm PST

9pm GMT
Canada is the same Nova Socita/P.E.I. 5pm AST

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think if it's 4pm Central, it'd be 5pm Eastern like Kat said.

At any rate, my limo's in the shop, so I'm gonna' be a little late to the ceremony, thank God VH1 is taping it, that way I can see it like 7000 after it happens. :big_grin: Either way, I'll be there for the after party!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
4pm EST
3pm CST
2pm MST
1pm PST

9pm GMT
Canada is the same Nova Socita/P.E.I. 5pm AST
Hey Kimp, I checked, and I think Katy's times were correct...Just to let you and everyone else know.

So, everybody! Get your tuxes, hurl a penguin and eat a muffin! Cause today is the MC Awards!!:excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Are you opening a new thread for the awards, Ry? Typically I think that's what we've done.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Are you opening a new thread for the awards, Ry? Typically I think that's what we've done.
Yes, I will be opening a new one at 4 today. And Vic, I can't wait to see you at the after party...And why was I not informed that VH1 was involved?? I didn't book Ice Cube and Freezer Burn! ...Yes, I know Freezer Burn isn't a rapper, but still, I didn't book him!:zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
WHAT!?! I talked with VH1's program director Harold Winklestein III and he swore he confirmed with you and Count! That's why I let him and his film crew into Muppet Central's auditorium and cafeteria! Crap, get Beau down there and make sure those guys didn't steal anything! Oh man, Phil's gonna' make me turn my keys in. :eek: