The Muppet Mindset

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, those are beautiful! Not to sound redundant, but that Beautiful Day Monster is beautiful!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
David - those drawings are gorgeous. I can't wait for Uncle Deadly and Sweetums!

Gloat was heavily featured on and most known for his background roles on the Muppet Show. They got it right. Also, the picture does say Codzilla, but the caption says Godzilla. I'd likely have made that error, but it's an easy fix. :wink: Thanks Ryan for giving us a fantastic fan-art Friday!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out the Codzilla error Ed and Jamie--I guess I was just in a Godzilla mindset for some reason. :stick_out_tongue: It has been fixed! Glad you guys are enjoying it! David will be pleased! :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have said it before and I will say it again. I love the Mindset

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... Hey, I added that Bert and Ernie with rubber duckie and Bernice picture to Muppet Wiki!

Is proud to have had his first contribution to the Muppet Mindset posted. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I can't really think of any other fanfic-related ones (though there is that one I just sent that mentions mine but in a broader context). I decided not to finish off that survey because I don't have time to read all the ones mentioned and no one seemed to agree much.

However, if the mood strikes me, I'll try to draw some sketches for that theme park article I did so poor Prawnie can have something visual. Otherwise, I'm kinda stuck for article ideas (and school has been in the way lately).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After reading the article... Oh come on Prawn. A voice-activated multidirectional arrow developed by Muppet Labs is less believable than Cary Elways's Patriot arrow? Or the chicken-plucking Pillowmaker 8000? *Nod to Mid-Age Crisis.
Since I haven't (can't) read the comics I'll take your word for the rest of the review. Looking forward to how it wraps up next Monday though.