The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads press release for Dog City. *Reaches the tags at the bottom of the article. Um Prawn... Who's this "Lionsagte"? :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed that the Sesame Street 20 years press release includes copyright info on Kermit, but the Dog City one gives no copyright acknowledgement for Rowlf. Werid.

I noticed that my Sully article included some images from the skit where Biff and Sully get angry, and now I wodner how I could have forgot to list that as a memorable Sully moment. Sully is really funny in that clip, banging his head on the lamppost (I guess Richard Hunt must have enjoyed banging heads on things... I wonder if that got removed from the show for the same reason Don Music did, though the difference there is that Sully was wearing his helmet when he banged his head).

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I guess they didn't have a copyright for Rowlf because he had a lack of popularity since 1990.

unclematt

Reaction score
Ryan,

Great job on the Remebering Jim article. I am at work and I was fighting back tears. All day long I have been updating my FB and Twttier acounts with Jim quotes. I felt it was something small I could do to honor his memory.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan,

Great job on the Remebering Jim article. I am at work and I was fighting back tears. All day long I have been updating my FB and Twttier acounts with Jim quotes. I felt it was something small I could do to honor his memory.
So glad you enjoyed it, my friend. Sounds like you did a good job honoring his memory.

Muppet Comic Mondays: Family Reunion #5 reviewed by Drtooth

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/05/muppet-comic-mondays-muppet-show-comic.html