The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper now Streaming on Netflix

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Lets just hope they will finally put Muppets at walt disney world along with TM2011 and MMW

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Lets just hope they will finally put Muppets at walt disney world along with TM2011 and MMW
I think they have to get the main movies out of the way first. Like TM2011 and then work on the TV shows and things.

Eyeball

Reaction score
well its definately great that we finaly get actual decent muppet stuff on netfix, i cant help but resent them and similar companys a tiny bit for ruining blockbuster.....

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Even though I have the movies on VHS and/or DVD, I decided to watch the first five on Netflix these past few days.

So are these the Blu-ray copies? If they are, I'm not too impressed by the picture quality. The quality isn't bad, but seems more like DVD quality. I remember watching The Muppet Movie on ABC Family recently and thinking the quality looked really good, and on Netflix TMM does look the best. Additionally, while the picture for GMC looks good for the most part, during the opening sequence it looks a little faded, as if I'm watching an old VHS copy that's been watched over and over again (I've read that the credits look bad on the Blu-ray, but I thought it was just the credits themselves, not the credit sequence).