1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

'The Muppet Movie in 60 Seconds' needs your Vote!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Scuzzbopper1975, Feb 7, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Scuzzbopper1975

Scuzzbopper1975 New Member

I'm an animator in Vancouver and my friend and co-worker Scott Hastings and I have entered our submission 'The Muppet Movie in 60 seconds' into Virgin Radio FAKE FILM CONTEST 2012 and are calling for votes from Muppet fans.
    You can watch the film here: http://vancouver.virginradio.ca/FFF2012/View.aspx?PostID=45828 and then be sure to click 'Like' on the website's page, and share it with your friends (e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, wherever), encouraging them to do the same.
    Time is almost up, so spread the Muppet madness far and wide, help us go viral (and maybe even win the contest!)
    Hope you enjoy our little project, and thanks!

Cheers,
    Ken Priebe
    www.breathoflifeanimation.com
  2. Scuzzbopper1975

Scuzzbopper1975 New Member