"The Muppet Movie" playing at Palace Theatre in Cleveland, OH

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
Hello all!
Every year Playhouse Square in Cleveland, Ohio does "Cinema in the Square", where they play classic movies on the big screens in the theatres. This year, they picked "The Muppet Movie" as one of those classic films. It'll be showing Saturday August 18 and Sunday August 19 at 2:00 p.m. both days. Tickets are only $5.00 (as far as I can tell.) Here's the link to more info. :smile:

I apologize if this info has already been posted somewhere. (I looked, honest I did!)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man! That sound like a lot of fun! You are really lucky!:smile:

dpurves

Reaction score
This sounds great. I wonder if there's any way I could get there. I'd love to!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
That would be awesome to see on the big screen. Too bad thats a little far away for me.

NotAShrimp

Reaction score
Did anybody catch this? My fiancee and I could not but we are from the area. :cry: I'm curious if the grasshopper line was there. I figure it would be presuming this is done with a reel instead of a digital projector. But I'm just wondering.

dpurves

Reaction score
NotAShrimp said:
Did anybody catch this? My fiancee and I could not but we are from the area. :cry: I'm curious if the grasshopper line was there. I figure it would be presuming this is done with a reel instead of a digital projector. But I'm just wondering.
Well, it hasn't happened yet. It's happening this weekend. I'd still love to go, but I just don't see it happening. If it was somewhere that wasn't a fifteen hour drive each way I'd be there in a second.

NotAShrimp

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Oops. I guess I should've checked the date closer. I don't know why I thought this was over the weekend. However, this still does not fix my not being able to see things. :mad: I'm booked solid with important stuff all weekend. Well, if someone does happen to go, can you let me know if the line is there or even if it looked like an old reel they were running (which would answer the question too.)