"The Muppet Newsflash" Blog

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
As many of you know, back in February I started a little blog called the GelflingWaldo Files. That small and casual project grew and flourished into the place to find all the greatest and latest Muppet, Fraggle, Sesame, and Henson news on the web. When I started out I had no real idea what the blog would be, and what it would become. After three months, I felt that the site had evolved to a level that I had not considered when starting the little project. The 100+ days working on The GelflingWaldo Files were educational and allowed me to learn what works (and what does not work).

But to respond to the needs of the blog (and the visitors) I decided to rework the project to a level that met the nature that the blog emerged to need. So I created a new blog; a replacement blog. This new blog, called “The Muppet Newsflash” will be similar to The GelflingWaldo Files in many ways. Not only does it have the same blogmaster, but it will hold all the latest and greatest Muppet/Henson related news - that includes The Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and the dozens of other shows, movies, specials, and properties spawned from the mind, the magic, and legacy of Jim Henson. I will continue to dig up and compile all the news that Muppet-fans crave. This blog, like its predecessor, will be the definitive source for Muppet news on the web.

Aside from a new name there are some changes in the format, the dogma, and the look – but the heart is the same of The GelflingWaldo Files.

Be sure to check out the new home for great breaking Muppet news! And also don’t forget to update your bookmarks to reflect the new blog’s URL.

Remember, it’s the same great news just with a new name. I hope you enjoy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Forgive me for saying this, but I do not like the new look.

Ok. Bit harsh.

I know you put a lot of work into this new site, but, I looooooooved teh old one, and that feel, the clear crystal cripst feel of the G-Files hasn't carried across.

To an untrained eye, this blog looks mildly old-fasioned.

I belive that by far the old Gefling Waldo files excelled this one.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It looks great! cant really remember what the old one looked like because its been ages since I looked at it. Keep up the good work!

That Announcer

Reaction score
In the name, the look, the font... it's just a whole lot better, Greg.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Feedback

Hey all,

It's been a while since I posted about the blog itself in here, but please take a moment and take The Muppet Newsflash's new visitor survey. It is simple, easy to do, and only takes a minute. In an ongoing effort to help better the services that the blog providesyou guys (and grils), I'm asking for your input and feedback. About every 6 months I seem to go an really seek out feedback, just to make sure that the blog is still heading in the right direction, and see what the readers want (and see if I’m giving you all that). If you have any comments, ideas, suggestions, or remarks that you would like to share about the blog, please let me know – I would love to hear from you. Feel free to post a comment here, on the blog, or just drop me an e-mail (GelflingWaldo@yahoo.com). The blog is for you, so let me know what you want and how I’m doing. I'm looking for all the feedback I can get to improve things and make it an even better place for fans to visit. Thanks.