The Muppet Show ad poster

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I have The muppet Show ad poster that was given away to tv stations telling about The muppet Show. The one i have is from 1979 and i got it off of ebay. It has pictures of every guest star from the first 3 seasons of The muppet Show posing with the Muppets in scenes from The muppet Show. on the back it lists that 250 countries carried The muppet Show at the time and lists every one of them. It also has quotes of what newspapers and magazines thought of The muppet Show. i got it to use as a backround for the Kermit replica. When I get it I will take a picture and post it when i have the display done. It makes for a good backround because Kermit is in front of scenes of The Muppet Show and shows him reminising about it. I also have a shelf in my room on the wall and wanted it to look like the Muppet Theater Stage. I wonder whats its worth because its rare and one of a kind item. please fell free to comment anytime.:smile: :wink:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
If you want to see what it looks like there is one on ebay for $9.00 and its under the name The Muppet Show 1978 poster ad flyer Kermit Miss Piggy. The seller has pictures of it and its not the same one that i have but gives you an idea of what it looks like. Also its a buy it now item.