The Muppet Show Comic Book: the Four Seasons V1 out now

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dave did Looney Tunes comics long before the Muppet Show comic book came around. In fact, it was only due to his Muppet fan arts that he even got recognized by Boom.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A little late, but, the ORIGINAL Summer comic cover made a lot more sense.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Here's a commission sketch I got from Roger Langridge at yesterday's Baltimore Comic-Con 2012. I'm a big fan of his artistic style and loved the 1st volume of his Muppet comic book, and intend to pick up the other volumes he did when I have the cash.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The last issue is out. I'm not thrilled with goony looking Fozzie Bear and mini-Kermit substituting for Robin on the cover. Though, oddly enough, it works better than the ski resort cover Langridge did, as they weren't at a ski resort at all in the issue. It's a shame we didn't get these last issues sooner. This was the Christmas issue, released all the way before Halloween.

The ending actually fits better as a Grand Finale of the comic as they basically rationalize while Piggy hinted at wanting a Wedding ring for a Christmas present, but getting 2 more purple gloves instead, with her replying in her dressing room "Maybe next year..."

Seems like there was something missing in editing, but I can't say if that's the case with no evidence. But the intrusive ads are back, unlike last time where they held most of them over to the end. But it's the last issue, so whatever.