The Muppet Show Film Crew Jacket Sweat Shirt L

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
THIS IS A VERY RARE AND VERY VERY HARD TO FIND "THE MUPPET SHOW" CREW SWEATSHIRT. THIS WAS ONLY GIVEN TO THE CREW THAT WORKED ON THIS HIT TV SHOW. Its at http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-MUPPET-SHOW-FILM-CREW-JACKET-SWEAT-SHIRT-L_W0QQitemZ280219819349QQihZ018QQcategoryZ60378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. IT IS A SIZE LARGE. They also have 2 other crew shirts at http://search.stores.ebay.com/TREASURELANE_muppets_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZTREASURELANEQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ3481018QQsofpZ0. Enjoy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Umm... I hate to break it to you, but I have that same sweatshirt... I got it off of DisneyShopping.com, not because I worked on The Muppet Show... the other two t-shirts don't look like crew shirts either. :smirk:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yeah, definately Disney's wash n wear aged treatment like the decal on the shoulder/messenger bag.And I agree about the other shirts as well.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Looks like a usual case of the seller not knowing anything about his product or tricking someone like me and RKUNKLER were and thinking was the real deal for more $.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Umm... I hate to break it to you, but I have that same sweatshirt... I got it off of DisneyShopping.com, not because I worked on The Muppet Show... the other two t-shirts don't look like crew shirts either. :smirk:
I knew it looked familiar. That's the shirt you're wearing in both of the Muppet Central Shows. :super: <- My first use of the new smilies!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, if they are so "rare" then why are they going for $30?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I knew it looked familiar. That's the shirt you're wearing in both of the Muppet Central Shows. <- My first use of the new smilies!
Heh, I knew you'd recognize it Vic. And may I say sir, a very nice use of the new smilies. :stick_out_tongue:

BEAR said:
Yeah, if they are so "rare" then why are they going for $30?
Well... umm, perhaps a lot of people worked on The Muppet Show therefore a lot of people got the sweatshirts? :wisdom: :rolleyes: