The Muppet Show is back again!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one-Delevopment

After a long period of time without a Muppet Show, they have decided to bring it back to life. Kermit The Frog, leader and director of the show, had decided to bring it back. After Constantine tried to kill Piggy and frame the rest of the gang, he was hired as an extra, meaning no sound is to be made from him.

Of course, they were missed by thousands of televison fans. Kermit had at some doubt of the delevopment, but it was perfect. What was it? New guest stars that acutally alive, no offense to all of the late stars.

A few hours earlier...

"Scooter, what do you got?" Kermit asked. "Oh, right, we can have an old school type show with more bits-" "I mean for the pilot." Kermit interupted. "I don't know." the gofer said. Kermit threw his hands in the air and turned to Piggy. "Maybe, we could do a love triangle bit with Gonzo, Camilla, and that turkey?" Piggy said with a question. "Piggy...I love yo-It!" he said and sighed. That was close, he thought. "And, a duet with you and moi?" she added. "Oh forget it, I love you!" he cried, "What else?" "Uh, maybe we can have Tom Hiddelston on the show." Gonzo suggested. "Hahahahaha, no!" Kermit denied. "Why?" Piggy asked. The frog turned to her. "You're my pig, okay?" he said with a demanding question. She nodded. Pepe began bursting out in laughter. "Piggy." Kermit called. "Yes." Piggy said with a smile. "Remind me to kill them later." he said. She nodded and giggled.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-Stage building/Re-making memories

Beaugard and Bobo began re-creating the stage. "Beau." Bobo called, "What color does the boss need?" "The same as before." Beaugard replied, "Don't start painting, yet."
~~
Kermit walked into Piggy's dressing room and sat on the couch. "Piggy." he called. "Yea." Piggy said, walking in, "What?" "I-we need to talk about what happened." She shifted her weight. "Piggy, I have something to tell you." he began. She scooted closer to him. "What is it?" she asked. "Since you was nearly killed, I've had gotten feelings...feelings for you. As the director of this show, I don't know what to do, but I was a huge jerk to you then.

"Now." he continued, "I know who I am and know that I'm in love...with you, Piggy." "Kermi-" "Please, I'm sorry for the way I treated you before, so I promise to you..." he interupted and took her hand, "I will never treat you like that again and if I do, you can leave me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, Piggy." "Kermie, I love you too, but if we can't risk getting into another arguement." Piggy said, "You want us to be together as friends-" "No, together as lovers." he said.

They leaned in and began kissing. Helicopter? she thought, Where is he? Kermit realised her and took their picture that they had taped together. "Do you really need me?" she asked. He nodded and kissed her head.

Scooter walked in. "Boss, when's break?" he asked. "Whenever." Kermit said, "Tell the gang to take a break. I'll tell you when it's time come back." Scooter walked out and Kermit stared back to Piggy.

They began to play the piano. "Love me like you do, l-l-love like you do." he sang. Constantine walked in. "Kyrmit, can I be with pig?" he asked. "NO!" Kermit replied.

(Snippet from "Love me like you do" from Ellie Goulding was used at the piano portion of the chapter.)
~~
Zoot dialed Leah's number to try to have a conservation. Come on, Leah! he thought, Answer!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-Hardcore

Kermit walked along the twisted sidewalk as if he was turning blue. Luckly, he didn't turn blue; he looked at the poster of the show and realised that he was wasting time. He started running home, which was not far. The rushing home has started to make his flippers sore, but in this case, he didn't care. Every step was worth it for the show.

He walked into the studio and began to gather his suit case. "Kermie, we-" "Not now, Piggy." he interupted and started to run upstairs. "KERMIT THE FROG, YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!" she screamed.

Kermit stopped and turned slowly, worried. She never done that before, he thought. "Piggy, what's going on?" he asked, "Did something happen?"

Piggy walked to him and led him to her dressing room. "Sit." she said and pulled him down. Oh boy, he thought. "Do you remember when you said that you'll always love me?" she asked. "Yeah." he replied, "Why?"

She took a deep breath as if it was her last. "I just can't wait for someone to propose to me." she replied. Kermit took a deep breath. "I would-" "No." she said, "I can't put my life on hold for you to propose." She got up and began rubbing her shoulder. He shot up and walked to her, face to face. "Sit, now." he said and gently pushed her down.

"Listen, you know that if I could, I would put that ring on you in a heart-beat." he said and patted her knees. Gosh, they're soft! He thought. "I just don't feel safe here." she said and lied her head on his shoulder. "Piggy, is that true?" he asked softly. She nodded. She sat back and let him sit with her; Kermit began to rub her head with worry and love. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." he told her, "You know that." He leaned in and began kissing her. Luckly, she started to kiss back. She back away. "You're hardcore." she laughed.

A few hours later....

Kermit cupped Piggy's face into his hand. "How about I just order pizza and drinks, and you come home with me?" he asked with a gental smile. She nodded and gave him a noogie on the head. "Rehearsals are in a few days." he said. "I know." she replied.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-rehersal prep. and finding out about love

"Folks, it's time to separate you by groups." Kermit began, "Okay, Leah, Jazzy, and Ami, go with the Eleteric Mayham. Walter, Fozzie, and Pepe, you're a group. Gonzo, Constantine, Annie Sue, and Link are a group. Rizzo, Bobo, Piggy, and I are a group. Let's get to work."

They are went their ways. "Kyrmit." Constantine called, "Can I be with pi-" "No." Kermit said firmly. Piggy rubbed his shoulders as he became at ease. "Rizzo and Bobo can go on into the basement, we'll be there in a minute." Kermit said.

He nuzzled his face into her neck. "I love being the boss." he whispered. "I can tell." Piggy said, "But, do you really think that doing this in the open is such a good idea?" "Depends on you and me." he replied. She turned to him and he placed his arms around her waist. "What do you mean?"

"Well, the show is soon and-I just don't know." he replied, "I don't want to go through the fights again." "Well, maybe we're not meant to be together." she said, "Yet."

He placed his hand on her check, pulled her closer, and kissed her lips sweetly. "W-we are." he whispered, "I'm not going anywhere as long as you're with me." She looked up at him and placed her hand on his chest. "I'm not going anywhere without you." she said, "You love me and I love you."

"Ahem." Constantine interupted, "What are you two doing?" "Nothing." Piggy replied. "I wasn't asking you." the frog fired back. "You want another slap?" Kermit asked, "Talk to her like that again, and I will knock you out."

"Constantine! What are you doing?"

"BAD FROG!"

"Kerm is going to knock you out cold."

"Stop the hatred."

"What?"
"Nothing, h'okay."

"QUIEEEET!" Kermit screamed, "WE ARE STARTING REHEARSALS TOMORROW AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, ANY OF YOU, MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!" He turned to Piggy. "Let's go, Piggy."

"Oh boy, the 'Gulag' attuide is back." Walter said. "What's that?" Ami asked. "It's when he becomes a complete jerk, a hardcore, punching frog, and the time you run." Scooter replied.
~~
"Kermie, what happened that there?" Piggy asked. "You want the truth?" Kermit asked. She nodded. "Okay, after a certain amount of time, something takes over me. The Gulag tightened me up and taught me about defense, but I use it for you and Robin." he explained. "So, is that suppose to scare me?" she asked. "Does it?" he asked. "No." she replied, "I find it...attractive." They shared a strong kiss and laughter.

"Well." she said, sitting on his clean desk. "Mhmm." he said and got on the desk with her. He rubbed her leg softly. They began their kissing bit as Piggy lied her head on the desk. "I miss it when you don't wear anything." she panted and began to unbutton his shirt. "Piggy, we shouldn't do this now." he protested, "I don't want to use you just so we can do our thing on my desk." "Not like that." she said. "I know, but-"

"Please."

"Pi-"

"Please, for me?"
He gulped and began kissing her neck. "But, the door's unlocked." he said. "So." she said. He sat up from her and began breathing heavily. "I can't." he said sweetly, "I'm scared that I'll hurt you and it doesn't feel right doing this here." "Okay." she sat up, "I can take i-"
"No, you can't." he interupted, "I still have to fill out these papers and I'm stronger than you know." "I thought you loved me." she said. "I do love you." he told her, "But, we need to wait, okay." She nodded and gave him the work. "One of these is a marriage lincense." he said. "Yea, I see the folder with 'I LOVE PIGGY' on it." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five-After rehearsals

"Great job!" Kermit said, "The following people I need to attend the meeting tomorrow: Scooter, Rowlf, Flyod, Janice, Fozzie, and my baby girl. See you, tomorrow." Fozzie walked up to Kermit and patted his shoulder. "We need to talk." he whispered and took him to the office.

"Fozzie, I really don't have-" "What is wrong?" Fozzie asked, "Why?" "Why, what?" Kermit asked. "You and Piggy break-" "No, no, no." the frog said, "Piggy and I signed a marriage lincese." the frog said, "Who told you that?" "Cosntantine." the bear replied.

Kermit looked out the window. "Have you ever wondered why I would stay out in the pouring rain? After Piggy and I first broke up?"

Fozzie shifted his weight. "Yep."

"I would stay out there, so you wouldn't see me cry." the frog replied.

"Kermit, why didn't you talk to me?"

"I don't know."

Fozzie hugged his frog friend. "I'm scared." the frog said.

Suddenly, a scream was heard with a heck of glass shattering.....