The Muppet Show on The AV Club

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Didn't think this was posted here, so I thought I'd share. The AV Club is an offshoot of The Onion that reviews books, movies, music, video games, and TV shows. They're not in the satire/parody department like The Onion itself, though they can get a little snarky at times. On the contrary, they do a really good job going in depth into the shows and media that they cover and review.

Recently, they started reviewing The Muppet Show. They do two episodes a week, and they have really detailed reviews about each episode and you can tell the writer knows his stuff and is a big fan (He even links to the Muppet Wiki on one article!). For someone like me, who's currently making their way through the show, these reviews are a nice supplement. I'd thought I'd share this so you could see that the dedicated muppet fans have come out of the woodwork not only on this website, but elsewhere. (PS- Be sure to comment on these articles so that they'll find articles on Muppets are so popular that they'll have no choice but to review Fraggle Rock as well!)