The Muppet Show On Tour

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Does anyone else have memories of going to see The Muppet Show On Tour back in the 80s? I can barely remember it myself but I know that the original Muppet performers provided the voices and character actors were in the suits on stage. There was also a section of the show dedicated to the Muppet Babies.
I managed to get a programme at the time but it is now in pretty bad condition as I was only about 6 when I went to see it. Does anyone else have any memories or memorabilia or photos from when they went to see it? I'd be really interested to hear about it. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I barely remember going to TMS Live, I do remember very clearly going with my cousin and my grandmother and while we were waiting for the show to start, a vendor came around selling buttons. All he had left were Fozzie, or so I thought until my cousin's eagle eyes spotted a Gonzo button and he got that one. I was so jealous, but not because it was Gonzo instead of Fozzie, just because it was different. I recently found my copy of the program, but somewhere along my extremely dumb teenage years, I cut some letters from the program (like I must've been making a ransom note or something!? If I could go back in time I would beat the **** outta' my teenage self :mad: ) Maybe I'll scan some pages from it, but don't anyone hold their breath :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*holding nose and turning blue*

Why didn't you say so before!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
My program is from "The Muppet Show On Tour 2nd Edition" that ran in the late 80's. I managed to colour in all the pictures and write on nearly every darn page! It's amazing what respect we had for these things when we were young. lol.