2. The Swedish Chef
3. Beaker
4. Sam the Eagle

The songs that should NOT be included on the release:

Sweet Gingerbread Man w/ Gingerbread Men
They Won't Take That Away w/ Nancy Walker & Sweetums
Chaganooga Choo-Choo w/ 4 Whatnots
Won't Somebody Dance With Me w/ Gonzo

Also the same last shot of Zoot from the Season One release should be used on the Season Two DVD, due for both the Season One and Season Two Closing theme, Zoot wasn't wearing his hat.

That's about it. Remember, Scarecroe.com isn't really on anymore. And it had the edited scenes clips from Season One. So the edited scene clips of the Second Season should be on another site, as well as the edited scene clips from the First Season should be on that site.

Now that's really about it... Sigh... That's all.

(Oh! I can't wait for the 2nd Season release! It's better than the 1st! :excited: )

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
The songs that should NOT be included on the release:

Sweet Gingerbread Man w/ Gingerbread Men
They Won't Take That Away w/ Nancy Walker & Sweetums
Chaganooga Choo-Choo w/ 4 Whatnots
Won't Somebody Dance With Me w/ Gonzo
Uh, why are you listing songs that should not be on there? Are you just listing your least favorites? I think all of us want the DVDs to be as complete and uncut as possible, even including our least favorite songs and segments.

Also, if you think those songs should be cut, then why are you suggesting that video clips get included on a website?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Uh, why are you listing songs that should not be on there? Are you just listing your least favorites? I think all of us want the DVDs to be as complete and uncut as possible, even including our least favorite songs and segments.

Also, if you think those songs should be cut, then why are you suggesting that video clips get included on a website?
I agree, I want everything that can possibly be put on.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I agree, I want everything that can possibly be put on.
Ditto, cause this could be the only chance I get to see the muppet show in all its origional glory! (or at least most of it:wink: )

D

Dil

These songs aren't really my least favorite. It's just that I wish that it's due for the music licence issues about Disney.

The edited scene video clips should be on a website (besides Scarecroe), otherwise we won't be able to see the edited scenes... anymore... if so.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's just that the way you put it Dil you made it sound like you felt they really should not be on the DVDs yourself personally. Please be more careful how you put things or you may upset people.

Seriously I do hope that there will be no cuts made at all but if we're honest with ourselves we will have to admit that we have no guarantee that there won't be edits on all 5 season sets depending on whether or not some songs rights are just simply not for sale. But no harm in hoping eh?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Dil said:
These songs aren't really my least favorite. It's just that I wish that it's due for the music licence issues about Disney.

The edited scene video clips should be on a website (besides Scarecroe), otherwise we won't be able to see the edited scenes... anymore... if so.
Sorry, I misunderstood you:embarrassed: :concern: :crazy:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yes I would love to see all uncut Muppet Show episodes as well for season two, but hey I'm not going to lie, even if they were cut I'm still going to buy them.

I don't think we'll see the Weezer music video on there as a special feature. But for me personally, that's ok, cause I have it on DVD, anyway. If anyone would like to trade for a copy of this Music Video hit me up by the way. I would rather see behind the scenes stuff, a lookback on Jim Henson, and a lookback on the Show from writers and performers alike. Like new interviews with Jerry Nelson and Dave Golez, maybe even Frank Oz, just like they did for Fraggle Rock season one dvd set.

But it's going to come out for sure now and boy I just can't wait.:excited: :zany:

Grover

Reaction score
Here's What I Would Do for The Muppet Show Season Two 2006 DVD Release:

The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
The Muppets Valentine Show