The Muppet story

kansasteen14

Reaction score
elephant type creature was in the middle of the road.it was their friend snuffleupagus from Sesame Street. they asked if he had seen any of their friends and right behind him was...

(also wouldnt this be great for"the next muppet movie")

Sidebottom

Reaction score
...Ludo!

(I'll let you guys take this wherever you want. :big_grin: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snuffy said that no he hadden't seen any of their frends and asked tham if he was counted as a friend or not.

After he had asked this Kermit realised that Lodo was only a mirage from the heat, and told Snuffy that yes, everyone was a his friend.

"In that case," Snuffy said, "There is a disused buss round the corner all decorated with musical instruments. You might want to use it. Have you seen Bird?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
"I don't think so." Kermit said, "But we'll look out for him."

When they went round the corner they found that it was the old Electric Mayhem bus. And in it were Lips, Clifferd, Floud, Animal, and believe it or not, Foo Foo.

Before you could say Muppitational Miss Piggy......

(Do I have to write the whole story by my self or will some one help me?)

Drtooth

Reaction score
..out popped the cast and crew of Dog city complaining that there are no Dog City web sites any more!

The rest are shocked to see that this had nothing to do with the rest of the story, so they tried again only to find.....

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

(I'll try again, since nobody seemed to like my first idea)

They found Big Bird. Kermit explained that he wanted Big Bird to perform on the show. But the cast of Dog City started complaining that this eight-foot bird was getting more publicity then they were. Kermit was about to speak up. When suddenly they saw....

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Rizzo the rat.he was running a road side stand of cheese.Kermit invited him to come and he said yes meanwhile Big Bird decided to come with them and DOg City left.then they were on their way to Hollywood....

Beauregard

Reaction score
On the way they met Dog Lion, Thong, (it is thong isn't it?) and the Boss Men.

"This is it," Janice thought "pay back time." But as she lept out the electric Mayhem bus at DogLion. Kermit reminded her that this is a kids movie and she should control her temper. So Janice forgave DogLion for stealing her place in the que for Milkshakes 3 years ago and they continued the jurney until.....