The MuppetCast - Show #40 - Over The Fool On The Hill

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hehe well with that from Uncle Deadly, I'll tell you that the whole bit there was taken from the Twiggy episode of TMS season one. That was the same episode in which we were treated to the Phantom of the Muppet Theater. Which turned out to be dear old Deadly.

BEAR

Reaction score
Great relaxing episode to listen to with such fun songs. I'll admit, I had to take it in 2 parts and finally finished the last 30 minutes this morning before work.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Glad you liked it Bear!

Well, I just wrapped up a conversation with Kevin C. He was wonderful, of course, and his input will make this upcoming tribute for Richard even better.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
This just in: looks like I'll be talking with Jane H. in about an hour. What a tribute this is shaping up to be!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I should clarify: Jane Hunt, not Jane Henson. I just realized that would cause confusion as I pushed "submit". Lol.

BEAR

Reaction score
Jane Hunt? Wow! How do you get in contact with all these people?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I've been very lucky and blessed to make some good friends who knew and worked with Jim. And for Richard, they all very much want to help pay tribute to such a great man.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've been very lucky and blessed to make some good friends who knew and worked with Jim. And for Richard, they all very much want to help pay tribute to such a great man.

Wonderful!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha-huh? Grandma Jane H? Steve, this might possibly turn out to be the best episode of all. Wait till the RHLC hears this or the episode itself. They'll go crazy with posting!

Only hope there'll still be room for the fan submissions though.
Looking forward to it very much.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yes, you're right, Count. I just got off the phone with Jane H.

Oh My God.

She was amazing. You'll know Richard better than you ever did by the time you're done listening to this tribute. We talked for over an hour, and all of it was incredible. There are some truly beautiful stories she told me, and some other ones where you'll almost howl with laughter!