The MuppetCast - Show #44 - Lotsa Feed-a-back-a

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... After a quick search, I did find something at the Wiki before your addition Steve. You just have to search for Disney Xtreme Digital instead. Haven't been able to access the site though, maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I just set up The MuppetCast individual blog posts to work with Digg.com! So you can go and Digg this week's episode, just as you'll be able to do with all future shows. Thanks Jose C.!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Cool beans, Steve!

Hey Steve, I'll email you in a bit about what we've been discussing. I'm FINALLY feeling better after my upper respiratory crap I've been going through, and I'm ready to record something. It may be a segment, but I do want to do this, and do Anne Murray some serious justice...

BJ

dwayne1115

Reaction score
is it sunday yet

I wish today was sunday so i could hear the show oh well, I sent my wife out to buy this new lonny toons acadmey award winners DVD So that should take some of this bording saturday uggs away.

What are the Muppet Centeral awards anyways?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, Steve, so much going on! To be quite honest, I haven't listened to the last show yet,
:embarrassed: but I will before the next show is up!
My main question was on this coverage of the awards I've heard so much about? What exactly will it consist of? Will the rest of us have to do anything for it, or will it just be Ed and Ryan?
Also, if you could get Phill Balsam on the show, it would be terrific! Amazing! Spectacular!
:excited:
:coy:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
The MC awards show sounds pretty good, Steve!

Still working out the recording for you. It got a bit goofy and I needed to regroup. I'll get rid of any and all sources of noise, which may be the factor in why my recording isn't coming out like I'd like.

So, hope to be onwards & sideways as of today.

BJ