The MuppetCast - Show #46 - Macho, Macho Pigs

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hola everyone! Earlier than usual, here is Episode 46. I'm really happy to bring on Ryan and Joe from ToughPigs.com this week. We talk about...well, everything really. There's no point in listing it all out there, but you'll absolutely love it!

There's also a TON of links to go along with the show notes this week, so make sure to get over to the main website (www.muppetcast.com) this week and watch/listen/see it all.

February 27 is the big day! Watch my "Age" attribute on that day and see what happens, hehe. I'll be on the road all day that day, driving down to Florida to celebrate in Walt Disney World. Don't worry though, I've got my bases covered; there's an all-new MuppetCast lined up and ready to be released on March 2.

Enjoy the show, and let me know what you think! I'll be in town until Feb 27. Questions/Comments can be emailed to me@muppetcast.com, or called in to the voice mail line at 614-364-4270. Or let's just chat right here!

Have a great week!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just about finished, I'm at "Somebody Come And Play" in the weekly montage. Shoulds I post here or send yaz thoughts via Email? BTW: Don't be surprised to find your B-Day thread in the Friends and Family section... We tend to do that sorta thing. And you'd better grab the piece of cake beneath your name before a googly-eyed monster scarfs it down.

*Ooh! Aunt Ru's song! *Big points to you my friend.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey Steve what kind of path are you taking to get to Fl. If your coming by Tn and have time we should meet or something. If ya need a place to stay I'll leave the light on for ya.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'm not sure which path we're taking. I'm thinking about taking I-75 down, so I'll let you know. Thanks!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thats cool, I don't think your going to be coming towerd north east Tn. If i still lived in Nashville though, I'm preety sure you would be going through there and posiably Catanooga.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey Steve:

Just started listening to the IndyCast! Holy cow, I'm now extraordinarily psyched for the new movie coming out in May!

BJ

dwayne1115

Reaction score
downloading the show now, and i don't know i honestly have never been much of a tough pigs fan. I am however going into this muppet cast with an open mind and heart. I want to learn what i can about the two that do the site, and see what they are like. that way i can see if i like there site more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Might as well post my thoughts for ya Steve.

1 Where'd you get that neat carnival whistle version of the TMS theme?
2 Yes, the pronounciation of John's name sounds better now.
3 Raggedy Ann & Andy's musical movie, heh, I remember that one. The Camel was the one who sang the song blue, which is why they probably had Helen Ready sing it with Sopwith on TMS Season 3.
4 Isn't there a version of "A Little Bit" with some female recording superstar and the Sesame duck? Will have to ask Randall over in MUP3.
BTW: It's "Mup3", not "Muppy3", the latter makes it sound as if J.P.'s dog Muppy finally took over, turning it into the Muppy Show.
*Injoke, check the episode on Season 1 that features Scooter and Fozzie performing Simon Smith.
5 Down cause I've yet to get access to muppets.com, dunno why it's been made so difficult to get to. It's as if they take to hiding them so much so to heart, which is why I've enjoyed the bits at the beginning of the last few episodes of Muppetcast.
6 Since you have the Dark Crystal, is "gelfling" pronounced with a strong G like Grover or a soft G like George?
7 matleo reported that Craig Sheman said A Frog Is Born will not be included as one of the features for Season 3's release... They're still working out the legalities.
8 It doesn't surprise me that the Big Bird's Beach Party show will be at Sea World San Diego in March, as that's Sesame Place's usual summertime live show. It'll get an early preview in SD in March, then more than likely come back home for the vacation season.
9 Is Michell, the listener who sent you the Muppet/Sesame checks registered here at MC under the name lilismom?
10 Hoping for the return of Sesame Around the World or Muppetcast Unplugged when you get back from WDW.

In the meantime, have a great B-Day bash down near Disney. And hey, at least you'll be able to go on a world tour and still be back home in time for dinner!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
6 Since you have the Dark Crystal, is "gelfling" pronounced with a strong G like Grover or a soft G like George?
A strong G, like Grover. :super:

Great episode this week Steve! As always! Have an incredible time in Disney World! And I want details! :excited: