The MuppetCast - Show #50 - Ham & Eggs

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi KG... That song's from Sesame. Hope that helped answer your question. Can send it to you if you want, or you can ask in the Lots of MUP3s thread if there's any other Muppet songs you'd like to have.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Steve, I just finished listening to this Muppetcast. How cool that you got to go do all those behind the scenes things at Disneyworld! I need to get down to FL sometime...I simply LOVE Disneyland and I'm told that I'll love Disneyworld even more.

I thought I would share something about Sweetums that happened at the Muppet 3-D show in California Adventure back in 2005. It was the first time I ever went to it and we went close to the time that they were closing the park down for the night. In fact, the only people to go to Muppet 3-D's last showing were me, my sister and brother and a man and his young son who was about five or so.

When Sweetums came out he actually didn't run back behind stage but rather stayed out for the entire show and sat next to the little kid who LOVED IT! It was cute! I'm glad to know there is a reason you can't get your picture taken with him, though it is sort of a bummer as he is one of my favorite Muppets.

And, Count, I would like to thank you for sending in those songs, especially Kermit's "Do-Wop" song. I haven't heard that in ages! It was awesome to hear!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, Steve! I'm just a little behind in listening to the show. Just wondering who did the voices in the intro to this episode and who they were supposed to be. I think one of them was meant to be Gonzo but I don't know about the other.

Anyway, I will continue to listen to the Easter episode and your Disney World trip in review.

By the way, did you get a chance to see the new Playhouse Disney Live show yet? I saw it here in California at Disneyland and I must say I could not be more disappointed in it. What did you think?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey Bear! The voices at the beginning of episode 50 are all attributed to, and are the voice talents of, the David Quesal Puppet Troupe. The idea behind the skit was for him to use the personalities of his puppets, and transpose them onto Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo. So it wasn't a direct parody of the Great Muppet Caper intro, more really of a tribute, and certainly (hopefully) an introduction to a great milestone episode of the podcast!