The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And for that, we all give you a grand ha-za!
So... Anything interesting coming up for Episode 73? Hee, I know you're gonna get a laugh from JHH Episode 5: The Ratings Game, especially the part with the Response-O-Matic. The intro of that episode's funny too.

Leon: We'll have some car crashes, a bit of violence, and a little swimsuit pageant.
Gonzo: How little?
Leon: The violence?
Kermit: There will be no violence!
Gonzo: No, the swimsuits, how little will they be?

Hope you have fun playing with your new i-phone.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yeah, the iPhone is fun. The only thing it doesn't have (and currently doesn't support) is Flash, but other than that it's really great. Show #73 will bring us an interview, possibly a two-parter, with the wonderful Terry Angus. Terry is a puppeteer and puppet builder, and worked on Fraggle Rock from Day 1 to the final scene of the final episode. He even auditioned in front of Richard Hunt! It's a long interview, that's why I might split it into two parts. We'll see how things go as I edit it all together this weekend.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oooh, sounds fascinating...could you get him to talk more about the audition?

Terry: (with frog puppet and Kermit voice) Ah, excuse me, Mr. Hunt, but I don't think you should be using that tone of voice with people!
Richard: Yeah, what are ya gonna do about it, frog?
Terry: Oh! Well, I...that is...(small, sheepish voice) nothing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The I phone sound a lot like the playstaion 3 with its problem of a flash. Sony and Apple both need to make there own verision of it so that we can fully enjoy both things.

Skye

Reaction score
Great show, Steve! And I'm so excited to hear about the upcoming show(s) with Terry's interview! Terry's so great; I know he'll have some awesome stories to tell. Can't wait to hear it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve... Is there something screwy going on with the MuppetCast? Just went over to the site to check if Episode 73's ready yet. And I got a 505 Internal Server Error. Not sure, thought you might want to know.

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
I was aware of the Dr. John influence, I think that's been documented in a few places. Very interesting dude, if you ever see any video of him.
I have done festival roadie stuff for the Doctor (John, not Teeth) on a couple occasions. While definitely having his eccentricities, he is a very approachable man in my experience. ...and yes, the whole time I was talking to him I was geeking out inside to be meeting the inspiration of the leader of Electric Mayhem.