The MuppetCast - Show #78 - CPA, Part 3

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I know it's really late on Monday night, but I just finished the show and posted it. I'll be back to chat more about it, but at this point I'm still kind of sick, plus I'm exhausted :confused:

So I'll be back tomorrow talk more about the episode, and to cover the Q&A section of Brian Henson's talk. How'd you like the new show?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
If you're trying to get the most recent episode via iTunes, there's an issue that I'm working on right now. Sorry for the inconvenience! You can still listen to it on the website, at MuppetCast.com.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Unfortunately, iTunes is borking out on me regarding The MuppetCast. An Internal Server Error or something like that.

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yeah, it's being kind of a pain right now. Hopefully this will all be resolved by this time tomorrow. It would have to happen this week, when I'm talking about THE Brian Henson visiting the Center!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
That's really funny.

Oh well, I'm willing to overlook any technical issues. For crying out loud, it's iTunes!

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Oh, and BTW, we must have gotten sick at EXACTLY the same time, as I was in bed with a cold Sunday night (I'd had it for 2 nights prior to that, but that's life, I guess).

BJ

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the sicknesses that must be permeating the air...I hope it passes me over even though I am a witch doctor:smile: LOL

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the iTunes problem isn't just me. I hope it's fixed soon though! I'm dying to listen to this at work!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? You're a witch doctor? Just witch kind of doctor.
Yes, it's an old bad joke, but it suits us just perfectly.

Will listen later, hope next week's equally as anticipated.
BTW: Was this the last of your CPA tour episodes? Or is there more?
Just wondering cause I've been plotting on listening to them in a row after that bit of computer bother a while back.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Okay, I think we're out of the woods with this whole iTunes mess. And quite a mess it was. If anyone wants all the technical details I'll happily explain it, but it'll suffice for now to say that I won't be using Feedburner anymore to supply the MuppetCast feed.

If at this point you aren't able to pull in the new episode via iTunes, simply un-subscribe and re-subscribe to the podcast. You should then be able to get the new show with no problems.

And Count, I have one more episode concerning the Center, and it'll be this week's feature segment. This will be "Voices From The Center", basically featuring clips of various people associated with the Center who were all to happy to talk about what it means to them. Really good stuff.

As for the Brian Henson Q&A stuff, I'll still try and post that in here sometime soon too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexcellent. Looking forward to hearing it all in a continuous download. If you need my help, you know where to reach me. Thanks for everything Steve.