The MuppetCast - Show #99 - Sesame Street at 40

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
First of all, I have to apologize for not having time to post as much as I'd like recently. Life tends to get in the way sometimes, and I figure between posting and doing a podcast, you guys would rather I do the podcast :smile: But look at me, here I am, right where I belong once again.

This week I've done my best to bring you the conversations from Sesame Street at 40, the event held back at the end of January. Lots of talk about how these people all got to work on Sesame Street, some fond memories and insights about the show, and even a Muppet moment or two made this a night to remember.

Next week is the landmark 100th episode of The MuppetCast! I can't believe it's been this long, and I've loved every minute of it. If you haven't heard yet, I'm putting together a few Muppet songs in an extended "MuppetCast Unplugged", with a few not-so-unplugged songs thrown in for good measure. All Muppet projects are represented, including the Muppet Show (Halfway Down the Stairs, Wishing Song), Fraggle Rock (Ragtime Queen, Easy is the Only Way to Go), Sesame Street (Bein' Green, Somebody Come and Play), and more.

I also want to include as many listener voicemails as possible! So call in at 614-364-4270 sometime this week and leave a message to be played as part of this very special show. Can't wait to hear from you!

The Muppet Central Forum Awards Show is also coming. I heard that I get to work with a very VIP crew for this, so I'm excited to work on this project again!

Enjoy the last double-digit MuppetCast, and let me know what you think! Also, feel free to talk about some of the past shows since I didn't get a chance to post about them.