The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*kicks Beauregard in the head*

Didn't that hurt? :big_grin:

(I now return you to our regularly scheduled...

TED THE PSYCHIC WOODEN CLIP-BOARD!

ATTACK!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheeheheheheheheeheheehehehe! )

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Looks up dazedly*

Can we get back to the subject?

*Colapses on the floor*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Since when did the role-play game begin again? Or shall I say--

Hey, man. What's the haps? We ain't got time to fool around. We've gotta get ready for our next gig!

behemoth

Reaction score
?

A celebration of 30 years? What is this? When did it come on and where can i see it?????

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I'm not sure. Heck, I didn't know about it until I saw it about two years ago in my art class. Lol. It was probably around 1987, since that's when the Muppets turned 30.

BlueAM

Reaction score
The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years was broadcast by CBS on January 21, 1986. I think they show it on Odyssey now.

What about the montage of clips that Robin introduces when he says that sometimes the Muppets aren't funny? I can only remember "For What It's Worth" in this montage.

And what about the montage of "bizarre" clips with Ben Vereen on TMS singing "Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? I know they had the Trash Heap, the Jabberwocky skit, and the old Muppet scientist singing "Time In a Bottle", as well as many others.

Also, do any of you guys like the sequence at the very end when the ENTIRE GANG in the banquet hall sings "The Rainbow Connection"? I know I did.

BlueAM