The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years

BlueAM

Reaction score
A while back, I posted a thread concerning the 30th Anniversary special. It concerned the following:

Who are your favorite characters in that special?
What are your favorite scenes and montages?

To me, the results were unsuccessful. One of the answers I got was from Byron that said he likes the "Muppet Music" segment because of "Rockin' Robin" and that Floyd and Janice introduce that segment. But either way, I agree with Byron that I like this segment.

I said it before, I'll say it again:

Who are your favorite characters in the 30 Years special?- Mine are Yorick, Crazy Harry, the Count, Bert, and many, many more.

What are your favorite scenes and montages?- Mine are "Muppet Music" (like Byron, of course), the clips from The Muppets Go To the Movies, the part where Ernie takes off Bert's nose (I consider it similar to Daffy Duck's beak ending up on his head in the "Duck Season - Rabbit Season" cartoons), all the crowd scenes, Ben Vereen's rendition of "Pure Imagination" (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) on TMS playing over a montage of "bizarre" clips, the eating and explosions montage set to 1812 Overture, the monster clips, Jim paying the bill at the end, and, of course, the ENTIRE GANG IN THE BANQUET HALL singing "Rainbow Connection" (I consider it my favorite rendition of the song).

Thanks!

BlueAM