"The Muppets...Again" Poster Recreations

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So, I have been bored lately, sitting around, fantasizing about the new Muppet movie. So, I decided to recreate some of the posters you can find on the walls or around the room of the first promotional shot, as posted by Entertainment Weekly. These are the only 2 I have done so far, but maybe I will keep making more if people like them! (Keep in mind, this is amateur work based off of promotional shots)
-MB

The Newspaper

Wanted Poster

Hubert

Reaction score
I likey. These are pretty neat, I especially love Bobo and the Snowths sitting there at the bottom. :smile:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I likey. These are pretty neat, I especially love Bobo and the Snowths sitting there at the bottom. :smile:
Thanks! And for what I can tell, I believe both the snowths and Bobo were originally on the paper, such as the one Rowlf is reading

Hubert

Reaction score
Thanks! And for what I can tell, I believe both the snowths and Bobo were originally on the paper, such as the one Rowlf is reading
Cool. :smile: Again, really nice job.

(And boy, I keep forgetting you're you...that avatar is really throwing me off, I'm used to seeing a Scooter or winter Pepe. :stick_out_tongue:)