The Muppets and YouTube.com

ploobis

Reaction score
This was pretty neat. I like the first skit/song. That was cool to see Jim use real liquid on a puppet. I figured it would ruin it but what else is new.
WOW! Thank you so much for sharing that! :smile:

Nothing beats the Classic Muppets!

I have never seen the first bit before and I always love seeing the classic Glow Worm sketch!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm am never ever going to get over the japanese FR. I laughed myself off my chair at the end with Boobers japanese voice.

I'm dying to see clips outside of the theme song. Especially since I heard Uncle Traveling Matt is dubbed by Junpei Takiguchi

"My dearest Nephew Gobo. The Silly creatures deserve a punnishment scarier than their mothers- dobe!"

(you see, since I figure I'm the only one who got that, Junpei plays a character on a show called Yattaman, and he's the villain, and he's always threatening his underlings with "Punishments scarier than their mother's" and he says dobe at the end of everything... it's so much less funny to explain it)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm am never ever going to get over the japanese FR. I laughed myself off my chair at the end with Boobers japanese voice.
Somebody has put up many episodes of TMS. I think his name is Drjuliusstrangepork or something like that.
I think Boober's voice is very cute..I guess they were going with the idea of him being the youngest:coy: