The Muppets at Disney World

chernabog

Reaction score
Okay, so back in 1990 right before MuppetVision 3D opened there was a tv special aired called The Muppets at Disney World. The story followed that the gang went to the swamp to visit Kermit's relatives, found out they were near Disney and went there. Does anyone remember this show. And, if so does anyone know where I can find a copy of it either in VHS/DVD form or even on the internet somewhere? Thanks! :big_grin:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I've never heard of this, but it sounds interesting

I saw Muppets 3-D for the first time this past November and I loved it!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's worth seeing - full of some lesser known Muppet songs as well as Mrs Bear and Bean Bunny - who haven't been seen much since.

Oh, and Mickey Mouse. If your into that sort of thing...

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Big time 'classic' Disney fan here :wink: Not into the movies past Lion King... the magic is forever lost, I'm afraid. Pixar is Disney Co.'s only saving grace. Well, and the muppets, but they haven't been up to much, and they're an aqquired taste anyway (at least that's what I've been told! LOL) :frown: It's depressing.

Dash X

Reaction score
Totally Worth Seeing

I've had this on tape since i was 7yrs old, and is very entertaining.
It has some memorable moments such as Kermit as Indiana Jones, Miss Piggy stuck in the cement at the Chinese Theatre, seeing Kermit's home swamp (nothing like Kermit's Swamp Years) and the symbolic meeting of The Muppets and an animated Mickey Mouse

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, who was the guard who was trying to kick out Kermit and the gang? And why? I remember some guard who was choking Kermit in the beginning of the special. Also, didn't everybody split from Kermit's side, including Robin? I remember Beauregard and Miss Piggy riding a roller coaster, too. That's my first recollection of Beauregard I have.