The Muppets at the House of Mouse

animalrescuer

Reaction score
This is a fanfic that I thought about for some time now. This story is about all the Muppets characters from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock as well as TV specials running a show at The House of Mouse run by Mickey Mouse, if you're familiar with the show, you know how great it was. All throughout, they perform classic skits and songs, make a tribute to Jim Henson and introduce the new Muppet character, Walter.
What do you think of this idea?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Chapter 1:
An average day at the Muppet Theater except that there was no new and fresh ideas from anybody...that is until Walter gets some inspiration.
Kermit: Boy, we need to do something new and fresh for the audience this week, but what?
Fozzie: Why not do some of my all-time favorite jokes? Wokka wokka!
Statler: Face it, bear, you're jokes are as dry as old dust!
Waldorf: Dry as old dust? If you get any older, you'll be old dust!
(Both laughing)
Fozzie: Oh, come on, guys! I'm doing my best here!
Walter: I'll look on the old TV set, maybe inspiration will come that way.
Kermit: Good thinking, Walter!
Walter turns on the TV and flips through the channels featuring mostly reality TV, which hardly interest Walter or any of the other Muppets for that matter. Then he sees the introduction to the animated TV show, "Disney's House of Mouse"
Walter: That's it! Hey, Kermit, why not do your show at the House of Mouse on Main Street?
Kermit: Well, I don't know, Walter.
Walter: Come on, a lot of Muppet fans like Disney movies, too and you're good friends with Mickey Mouse, besides, there may be Disney characters who may not know who you guys are!
Gonzo: Not know who we are? Why we're known the world over!
Miss Piggy: Especially moi! They have to know who I am at least!
Kermit: Well...it's worth a shot. I'll give Mickey a call and see what he thinks.
Meanwhile at the House of Mouse:
Mickey: What we need is something new and fresh. Any ideas?
Minnie: We could always get our usual acts
Clarabelle: and new gossip in town
Goofy: and show off my waitering skills. (Trips and falls)
Mickey: Thanks for your help, but we need something new, exciting and different, but the question is what?
(Phone rings)
Mickey:I'll get it! Hello?
Kermit: Hi, Mickey. It's Kermit!
Mickey: Kermit the Frog? Wow, it's so nice to talk to you again! What's up?
Kermit: Well, things are running a little slow here.
Mickey:Same here
Kermit: Anyway, we were wondering if we might come over to the House of Mouse and I don't know, do some of our acts?
Mickey: Why that's just what we need around here. How soon can you get here?
Kermit:Well, first, we have to get everyone from the theater, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and everywhere else in the Muppet world and we'll get there as soon as we can!
Mickey:Terrific! See you soon!
Kermit: Bye, Mickey!
Mickey: We've got ourselves something new, exciting and different!
Goofy: Garsh! What is it?
Mickey: Kermit the Frog and all his Muppet friends are coming here to the House of Mouse and performing on stage!
Donald: Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
Daisy: I've always dreamed of meeting Kermit and Miss Piggy!
Clarabelle: Maybe I'll get the inside scoop on their marriage!
Mickey: That settles it! The Muppets will be our guests of honor!
At the Muppet Theater:
Kermit: Okay, everyone! Change of plans, we're moving our acts to the House of Mouse on Main Street.
Fozzie: Hey, maybe they'll like my jokes!
Miss Piggy: and moi's talent.
Kermit: Now all we have to do is get everyone else at Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and everywhere else and put on a show!
(Muppets cheering)
Waldorf: Where are they all going?
Statler: Apparently to the House of Mouse!
Waldorf: What difference would that make? The acts will be as dull over there as they are over here!
(Both laughing)

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Chapter 2:
Announcer: It's "The Muppets at the House of Mouse"! Starring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horse and introducing our special guests, The Muppets! And now, live from Downtown Main Street, it's the House of Mouse!
(Theme song plays)
Mike: And now, our master of ceremonies for tonight's special show, Mickey Mouse!
Mickey: Hey, everybody and welcome to a really special show tonight. Why is it special? Well, because we have a lot of very special guests coming. Believe it or not, our friends, The Muppets, are coming to perform classic skits and songs on our stage!
Statler: Hey, Mouse, we hope you're a better variety show host than the frog!
Waldorf: Yeah, the acts at the Muppet Theater are less than stellar over there, maybe they'll be better here!
Mickey: Aw, give Kermit a break, fellas! Besides,what are you doing here?
Waldorf: Waiting for the show to start!
Mickey: Well, this will be a great show tonight, but first, for those of you who aren't familiar with the Muppets, let's show a short film about the founder of the Muppets, Jim Henson! Roll the film, Horace!
Horace: You got it, Mickey!
(The film playing is the same film used in "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" with narration by Jerry Nelson, then the projector breaks)
Minnie: Horace, what happened to the film?
Horace: I don't know, Minnie! All of a sudden, the projector went berserk on me!
Mickey: Now that you know a little bit about the Muppets, we also want you to know that they're no stranger to visiting us at Walt Disney World. See for yourself!
(Film of scenes from "The Muppets at Walt Disney World")
From the lobby:
Daisy: I didn't know the Muppets were at Disney World!
Goofy: Sure. They're good friends of ours.
Max: In fact, they have their own attraction there called Muppet-Vision 3D.
Donald: 3D? Neat!
Mickey: I was just about to mention that, Max. So here are clips from Muppet-Vision 3D. Please feel free to put on your 3D glasses provided for you.
(Clips of the attraction are shown while all the audience wears 3D glasses)
Waldo: Hey, Mickey! Remember me?
Mickey: Why, it's Waldo C. Graphic from the film!
Waldo: Hey, everybody! Whoa, this is a full house you got there. Oh, just so you know, all the Muppets are on their way over, they'll be here soon!
Mickey: Thanks, Waldo! Stick around, everybody. The Muppets will put on a very special show so don't go away!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Sorry I took so long to get back to writing this, but so much went on lately...my college graduation, visiting family in PA and then the long, long trip home to South Carolina. Anyway, back to the story, I mean, show.
Chapter 3:
Mickey: I wonder what's taking so long?
Minnie: There's a lot of them, Mickey. It may take a while for them to get here.
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna!
Donald: What? (Looks behind him)
Donald: Hey, what's the big idea?
Snowths: Do, do, do, do, do.
Mahna, Mahna! (Do, do, do, do)
Mahna, Mahna! (Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do)
Donald: Who are these weird things?
Daisy: It's the first act for tonight, Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths
Donald: Mahna Mahna?
Snowths: Do, do, do, do, do.
Donald: Cut that out!
Mickey: Relax, Donald. I'll go introduce 'em.
Daisy: Here's an interesting fact, Mahna Mahna's other name is Bip Bipadotta, but they're used interchangably.
Donald:Oh, brother. (Then has a look that means he has an idea)
Mickey: Ladies and gentlemen, here's our first act, Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths!
As the act goes on, Donald disguises himself as another snowth, but tries to take over Mahna Mahna's part. In the end, Mahna Mahna and the snowths win and Donald ends up exhuasted.
Statler: Did you understand that act at all? I thought it only had two snowths.
Waldorf: I didn't really understand it, all that act has was Mahna Mahna, two snowths and a duck that doesn't know the first thing about good music.
(Both laugh)
Mickey: Well, it just goes to show, never try to change a good act.
(Goofy sweeps away Donald who's still passed out from exhaustion)