The Muppets at Walt Disney World

KyleGS

Reaction score
I recently came across my old vhs copy of the Muppet @ Disney World Disney Sunday Movie special. It is complete and pretty good quality. I am encoding it to an h.264 .mp4 video file for myself and wondered if anyone on here would be interested? I was thinking about making it available (for free, of course) on my personal family website for a few days so some of you guys could get it and start "paying it forward" with other fans. If anyone wants it, I'll probably upload it tomorrow morning at some point. It'll probably be a pretty large file, as I rendered it at 640x480 with a relatively high bitrate to maintain the quality.

-Kyle

KyleGS

Reaction score
Nobody? I guess you guys already have this video. I didn't upload due to a perceived lack of interest. No biggie. Just thought I would offer. Maybe this video isn't as rare as I thought.

MWoO

Reaction score
Actually I would be interested. The copy I have is not the best and if there is a better one out there I am game.

KyleGS

Reaction score
Ok. I just started the upload. You can see it now at

http://kyleandtrisha.com/muppets/

but It won't be ready for another four hours or so. If you try around 4pm (central) it should be ready. The file ended up being around 500mb. It's not perfect quality, but coming from a 19 year old vhs tape and having been recorded at EP, it is surprisingly good. I'm glad somebody wanted it! I was so excited I found it I wanted to share it with some real fans. It is from the original broadcast on an over the air antenna.

I'll leave it up for a few days. I also might capture and convert my copy of the Muppets Tribute to Jim Henson from the same tape. I missed the first part of it, but I might lift the missing piece off of youtube and edit it in. Let me know if you are interested in that as well. I don't know how rare that one is. Everybody may already have that one as well, for all I know.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks for this! I'm gonna try and download it in the next few days.

KyleGS

Reaction score
I'm happy to share it. It should be ready for download now. If you want it, get it pretty quick. I'll take it down in the next few days.

I'll be uploading the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson today or tomorrow as well. That one always gives me the good old fashioned chills at the end.

KyleGS

Reaction score
For those interested, I also uploaded "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson." It is from the original broadcast recorded from my over the air antenna. The first few minutes are lifted from the file available on youtube, however, as I missed recording it. I'll probably take both files down early next week. Get em while you can and pass em on.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks, dude. I got The Muppets at Walt Disney World special the other day. It looks like really nice quality! I will have to check out The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson sometime over the weekend.:smile:

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading Both I will try and download them soon! I Hope I can get them to Download alright! :smile: